Information on Diamond Division and link to sign up

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: Information on Diamond Division and link to sign up

in reply to Maccabi

I love how it's not letting me sign up :/

Level 1

in reply to Maccabi

Is there anything wrong with the link I can't sign up. ...

Level 1

in reply to smoovemoneygrip

Gotta use the Call of Duty app.

Level 6

in reply to Maccabi

how do you opt out of diamond divison n go bk to platinum?

Level 1

in reply to LiveLong247

On the App. And there is no guarantee you go back to Platinum.

Level 9

in reply to Maccabi

Where exactly do we sign up. Ive been to the link and it tells me to sign in, but when i do i just takes me to a cod page and says nithing about registering. Please help.

Level 1

in reply to Porjd

On the App. Go to the Clan Wars page, and click on where you check your achievements. You will see "Diamond Division Invite"..

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Maccabi

whenever I click on the link provided to opt in to the diamond clan wars then it takes me to a page with the clan war map and nothing else. There are no scroll bars, button, or anything on the page... It extremely frustrating. I have also clicked the on the diamond invite on the app clan wars page and still nothing. All it wants to do is take me to a page that provides more info. My clan has won 2 platinum division wars.. We are just trying to figure out how in the heck we can advance.

Level 1

in reply to KillerStrayWolf

When this post was created that link did work ,, however beachhead had given up on that link and it has not worked since February . If your trying to opt in you need to do it through the app.

Level 75

in reply to KillerStrayWolf

its not you its the app    you see how long it takes for  some to just get a camo.  Agent from activision told me they are still trying to figure out rewards from last clan war. You have thousands upon thousands of people that need to be rewarded with something or another and the system cannot keep up. Some clans get lucky and get it two days later   but many of us do not get it till later. i currently have a case with activision right now because we did not get the invite it either.If you are the clan leader   go to activision support and start a ticket.  Some clans have had to win 3 plat before they got the invite.   sucks for us that work hard to achieve something and it is not  given  in a timely manor but nothing we can do but wait  and not to kill your dream.....but if you do not get it before rosters lock  you will be put in plat division again. good luck

Level 7

Studios