**LOOKING FOR AN OLDER CLAN TO JOIN XBOX ONE NO UNDER 18s**

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

**LOOKING FOR AN OLDER CLAN TO JOIN XBOX ONE NO UNDER 18s**

LOOKING TO JOIN A CLAN WITH GOOD BANTER AND NO SQUEAKY VOICE KIDS. K/D DIFFERS BETWEEN 1.190 AND 1.547 DEPENDS IF I F**K ABOUT SNIPING LOL. ONLY ON XBOX ONE USER NAME "REHAB202" ALL CAPSLOCK. FORGOT TO SAY IM IN THE UK LOL SO TIME DIFFERENCE CANT BE TO MUCH. SHOULD ALSO SAY I PLAY NIGHT FROM 6/7PM TILL LATE. 

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: **LOOKING FOR AN OLDER CLAN TO JOIN XBOX ONE NO UNDER 18s**

in reply to b4ll54k3

were a close good clan members 66 clan level 16 won the last two wars in Platinum sign up to site

We have players from the US and UK mate

or apply via app Wrecking crew

http://wrc.iclanwebsites.com/

Level 16

in reply to b4ll54k3

You are invited to my clan Pack 935 more information here , we are an active clan and we play clan wars. Next clan war starts tomorrow on wednesday so if you want to participate in clan wars you better hurry because the clan roster lock goes on tonight. And we aren't 18+ we are 16-20 mostly. If I hear any annoying squeaky voice kids I boot them. And We also have some quickscopers who have made some really cool montages. Msg me for links to those. one of the links is on the original clan post here

Msg me at my gamertag: MLG Matt IV

Level 3

in reply to littlm16

sounds like a good plan to me will be good just to play with other people with mics to be honest, will send you a message shortly matt.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to b4ll54k3

Sure sounds good, just send me a message and I will send you an invite through the cod app. looking forward to playing with you

Level 3

Studios