LOOKING FOR CLAN PS3

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

LOOKING FOR CLAN PS3

IM LOOKING FOR A CLAN..PREFERABLY A LOW LEVEL OR BEGINNING TEAM THAT I CAN HELP BUILD UP FROM THE GROUND. MUST HAVE ACTIVE PLAYERS..MUST NOT SAY RACIST REMARKS(EVERY PAST CLAN I HAVE BEEN IN HAS ONE GUY TO F IT UP). I HAVE A MIC BUT SOMETIMES I KEEP OFF TO SAVE THE CLAN THE ANNOYING SOUND OF MY SON CRYING.MY GAME TIMES USUALLY ARE FROM 10PM-7AM PACIFIC TIME.BUT DURING CLAN WAS IM ON VARIOUS TIMES TO HELP THE TEAM. MUST BE A TEAM WITH GOOD PLANNING AND CAN LISTEN.

OTHER SUGGESTIONS THATLL PUT YOU HIGH ON MY CHART

1. COOL CLAN NAME/ LOGO

2. IF YOU MAKE ME A CO LEADER

3. DECENT K/D (IF YOU WANNA WIN SOME WARS)

ALL CLANS INTERESTED PLEASE SEND ME A CLAN INVITE, MY PSN IS ooVANDALoo( O'S NOT ZEROS). TY.

Level 3
8 REPLIES

Re: LOOKING FOR CLAN PS3

in reply to VANDALZ_619R

IM ON RIGHT NOW AS WELL

Level 3

in reply to VANDALZ_619R

hi me and my friend have a level 5 clan just the two of us we are looking for new member if youre interested add MRFutanari and il send you clan invite

Level 1

in reply to MRfutanari

add edvardsson20 and ostrell91

Level 1

in reply to VANDALZ_619R

add Tanium- (remember the -)

The iRonique clan is recruiting. WE are a ps3 clan with a variety of members (some concentrate on public matches some on competitive) The requirements to join are to, be active, have a relatively good KD, have a mic and be willing to participate in clan wars. Before you are invited to out clan we will play a few games with you to gather our decision. To join please add Tanium- Seduxion- SooperJudas or Danilinni. We are level 20 and by the time we are level 23 we will have red clan tags. Our clan tag is iiQ. Thank you.

Level 1

in reply to VANDALZ_619R

do you speak a little french

Level 1

in reply to VANDALZ_619R

were a level 5 clan started a day ago and has 13 members are clan name is EnVy-Legends

Level 1

in reply to VANDALZ_619R

If you looking for a cool clan  with an awesome name look no further. our clan name is Toxic Pandas and our level is 4 with 6 members and we would like you to join our clan. if you'd like just add me on psn my name is mymaddenman.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to VANDALZ_619R

I have seen you post on here multiple times looking or wanting different stuff. You should decide what type of clan you would like to be part of and stick to it.

Level 1

Studios