Leaving a Clan with Clan War Patches?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Leaving a Clan with Clan War Patches?

SO I've been looking around and got a few different answers so I'm confused and need a definite answer. It i am in a clan when we earn a clan war patch (a finishing top 3 patch), do I keep that clan war patch if I leave the clan I earned it in? I would think you should because you were a contributor to the clan war when the patch was earned. Someone please give me a clear answer. Thanks.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Leaving a Clan with Clan War Patches?

in reply to Clutchopotimus

I Believe its number 10 on this thread

Clan Wars FAQ

Level 75

in reply to Clutchopotimus

I will make this nice and simple for you.

1- what ever is earned in a CLAN WAR is yours to keep.

2- what ever the clan earns in leveling up the clan belongs to the clan.

Level 18

in reply to mwfan55

A clan member is going to be unavailable for a few weeks & may miss 2 clan wars. He told me to kick him so we could be more competitive & he would rejoin when he returns. I don't want to do that if he will loose any unlocks. I know he won't get anything the clan unlocks while he is gone, but what about the previous unlocks??  Will he loose anything or get it all back when he rejoins??  Thanks!

Level 4

in reply to GuyPA

When he rejoins the clan he'll receive everything the clan has earned.

Level 75

in reply to GuyPA

He will keep all his reticles, camos, and patches while gone, and can resume his progress to earn additional reticles and/or camos with any clan he joins/re-joins. Clan backgrounds, emblems, levels, and tag colors are the property of the clan. Easy way to understand it is if you can access it in the game, and equip it to your soldier, its yours. If you can only access it through the COD app, it belongs to the clan.

FYI, I have left and rejoined my clan multiple times, and I never lost any progress.

Level 23

in reply to jnikoley

Thank you for the clarification!!  I appreciate the help.

Level 4

Studios