Level 25 Max - MLG - Diamond Division - (PS3)

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Level 25 Max - MLG - Diamond Division - (PS3)

Hello all COD Ghosts players. Let me introduce myself, I am GiJLS1988 leader of clan Klutch Killas (KKLS), we are a level 25 Max clan. Yes  we have red clan tags. We are a serious organized clan that takes the game seriously. At the moment  we have 12 members, that is because we are  very particular in  who  we allow to join. Our clan K/D is 1.52 and our  win % is 65.  Most of our players are in the U.S. or Canada and have working headsets. As far as clan wars history is concerned  we have  won 5 platinum division, and have won both diamond division clan  wars.  On the Diamond Divison Leaderboards  we  are ranked 11th overall and top 5 PSN clans in the  world.  We have plans of going competetive in MajorLeagueGaming.  So if you have competetive experience in COD thats a plus.  There will be a trial period before you are invited into the clan, so dont expect to be sent a clan invite right away.  We are looking for members that  want  a clan to be a part of and stay around for a while. If you are looking for some free  warcry gear this IS NOT THE CLAN FOR YOU! 

Here are the requirements to be considered:

- Must be active daily

- Must have 10+ days played on  account

- Must be 18 years or older

- Must have 1.5+ K/D

-  Must  be strong S&D, Dom, TDM player

- Must participate in Clan  Wars and MLG

- Must have a working headset  with good communication skills

This is a clan of mature people, Not little kids that jump from clan to clan. So if your looking for a good clan this might be the one.  If you are serious send me a message with the subject line saying "clan" in the message please put your K/D, age, location. PSN: GiJLS1988

Follow us on Twitter @ KlutchKillas and @KKLS_GiJLS1988

Demo Comp - YouTube (Make sure to change  video quality to HD  when  viewing)

Level 8
17 REPLIES

Re: Level 25 Max - MLG - Diamond Division - (PS3)

in reply to DxG_Mordecai

Hey man, very interested but do not meet the age requirements, i am 15, 16 in may. Kind of annoying how people always say "oh your that young sorry, not mature." It's probably the same here but thought i would ask right ? Anyway please let me know, and if you don't want to post here for some reason ...

PSN: XxLethal_SootyxX

So yeah, when i get a reply, if yes then i can share all my info of how i play, what gamemodes i am strong at etc.

Main stats to help my age case: K/d 2.13, w/l is 1.9 and highest gunstreak is 54.

Level 1

in reply to DxG_Mordecai

Yaw guys

Would love to join ur clan my psn is SupremeMello and Im from Holland.

My kd:4.004, wl: 2.323, only thing is I just played 6 days+ on this char.

But I have another char where I first started playing ghosts on, that char got 5 days+ so in total 11days :$

I also used to play alot of MLG so I hope that compensates the hours played.

Am very very active (play everyday except monday and tuesday due to work) but that will change in 3 weeks

I got a Turtle beach and have my headset always on, My favorite Game modes are Domination, Blitz and TDM.

Hope thats enough to be worthy for ur clan would love to help u guys win all diamond clanwars

Level 1

in reply to DxG_Mordecai

Bump. Come join KKLS!

Level 1

in reply to DxG_Mordecai

MY PSN IS FABIANG2301

IM 21 YEARS OLD

AND MY K\D IS 1.80 AND W\L  IS 2.34

Level 1

in reply to DxG_Mordecai

PSN: R1S3_ZombieHD

KD: 1.57

W/L:1.65

i live in philippines but i always play on american servers (my last 3 clans are all american)

i will be online everyday cuz its summer for me and i have 11 days played (it says 21 dunno why)

Level 4

in reply to MrZombieBoy

I forgot im 16 (turning 17 but im very mature)

Level 4

in reply to DxG_Mordecai

KKLS just won our 3rd straight Diamond war. Can't stop us.

Level 1

in reply to ACESup1025

We have 5 open spots in the clan. Send me a FR on PSN: GiJLS1988. Also send a message with subject saying "clan"

Level 8

in reply to DxG_Mordecai

Need to be very vocal to join KKLS! Must know basic call outs and be a team player.

Are you trying to bring your gaming experience to the next level?

Send GiJLS1988 or ACESup1025 a message today!

Level 1

Studios