Looking For A Clan (360)

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking For A Clan (360)

Name: Steve

Gamertag: noV Solaris

Prestige: 3 (Don't care much for it)

KD: 1.117 (Commonly go above 2.0 nowadays, had a rough start readjusting)

I'm looking for a clan that is both casual and competitive. I'm looking for a clan with chill members, but one that has a good ranking structure and a website. As far as other stats go, my preferred weapons are the MTAR-X, the Remington R-5, and the USR/L115. I ocassionally whip out a Vector. I can do sniping, casual, or competitive play exceptionally well.

I would prefer a clan with members that are 13+ (not a big fan of squeakers).

Level 2
6 REPLIES

Re: Looking For A Clan (360)

in reply to ArcticAzazel

I am looking for the same kind of clan. Our stats are about the same too. it was rough adjusting to the new game so my KD is a bit low but I almost always break. 2.0 KD. My tag is "sixshooter4" hit me up online. Play with me a game if your not sure.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Sixshooter41

Gotcha added

Level 2

in reply to ArcticAzazel

APEXGHOSTHUNTERS ARE LOOKING FOR HIGHLY MOTIVATED PLAYERS TO JOIN. WE ARE COMPETITIVE AND PLAY FOR FUN

PLAYERS MUST BE MATURE AND HAVE A MIC OR CAN TYPE REALLY FAST.. LOL…  THE CLAN LEADER IS  apexMachokilla ON THE 360. JUSS SEND HIM A MESSAGE ON IF YOU WANNA JOIN OR HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS…

LOOKING MEMBERS FROM ALL TIME ZONES AND COUNTRIES ARE ALSO WELCOME THE CLAN IS A LEVEL 14 AND IS GOING IN A NEW DIRECTION WITH CLAN WARS AND CLAN PLAY…

RULES:

NO OTHER GAMES DURING CLAN WARS

MUST BE ACTIVE

MINIMUM K/D 0.70

THE CLAN HAS 43 MEMBERS SO FAR.. YOU CAN FIND US ON THE COD APP..”apexGhostHunters” 

Clan leader apexMachokilla

Clan on app: apexGhoustHunters

Level 4

in reply to ArcticAzazel

I just started a clan this week and I'm looking for players to join the clan. I would really like for you to consider joining our clan. we only have 3 members so we're still in the process of recruiting new members to join.

If you're interested in joining send me a message on xbox or apply to the clan within the app.

GT: TxOGz LMP

Clan: Fuego XX

Level 1

in reply to ArcticAzazel

JOIN "sHoCkZz" Clan

no parentheses

Level 1

in reply to ArcticAzazel

Ghosts have past is a good clan the tag is [GTFO]

Level 1