Looking for Xbox One Clan

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking for Xbox One Clan

My names Elmir.

Looking for a competitive Xbox one clan.

KDR: 1.33, 1.7 in FFA

Looking to play clan wars.

I am really competitive and looking for a solid clan to join.

My gamer tag is- AncienT Dr3aMz

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Looking for Xbox One Clan

in reply to AncientDreams

Check out Veritas Gaming! http://vghq.org

Our Xbox One squad is growing daily. Join us!

GT: VG Sav

Level 2

Hey my name is John and my clan won clan wars last week also My clan is called KaoticSoldiers23 if you are interested contact me on my gamertag: kingofkaosv2

Level 1

We are a new clan but you can roll with us if you'd like. Clan name is Flawless. Gold div, 11 members. Put in an application or just add me. GT is The Panda Life.

Level 1

Liquidgaming.enjin.com check out our site or message me on xb at j3di jo3y wed love t have you

Level 2
Highlighted

Hey AncientDreams! My names Leu and I'm the Leader of Eleven Gaming. www.11gaming.com

Also the creator of our Recruitment thread here on the forums. I'm interested in recruiting you. K/D is great but what I am looking for is maturity, quality and the will to play, win and have fun. No cheating/hacking.

After all these are games! Interested in joining a group of likeminded individuals? My gamertag is thenamesleu, send me a message over XBL or on our recruitment thread if interested. I also will try to contact you.

Level 1

I just want all you guys to know that I will be contacting you individually. I have turtle beaches for my xbox one so they haven't made an adapter yet for the mic so I can't talk. I will have my other set of headphones next week. I am very interested and won't let you guys down.

Level 1

Studios