Looking for a Clan to merge with

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking for a Clan to merge with

Hey guys!, we are a new clan and looking for members and a clan to merge with. We have a design website, VBulletin 5 and host paid till Aug 2014. So that means no fees to pay. My clans name is PuRe EvO, if we decide to merge.. we can take whoever name or we can keep it current. We want a clan who has X Box and PS members. If you are interested in the opportunity post below. Our Website is Purevolutiongaming.com feel free to register and make a post about merging.

Level 2
18 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a Clan to merge with

in reply to eliteHG

YOu can contact me on Xbox I don't have any PSN players but mt clan is Xbx 360 an X1 contact me ScoutSynp3r m24  is my gt we have been around since MW3 an hit max lvl in that an BO2 we r just a ill short of lvl 15 right know an won 1st clan war in gold div placed 2nd in plat div my clan is DND1 we r a laid back clan that wins we have over 30+ members looking to grow 2 try to cover the wars 24/7 please contact me Thanx

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to lrsdscout

Hey man, thanks for the reply, we are interested in Merging with you. Please register at the site.. we can talk there.. I dont have Xbox..ill be on the site

Level 2

in reply to eliteHG

Hi there!

Clan name: Rise2KILL

Division: waiting for next clan wars!

Clan level: 13

Gold clan tag: R2K

members: 55

console: PS3

we are looking to bump are number to 60-70 for the next clan wars

we are going for the first place so join us and get those achievements unlocks and much more

join R2K we don't disappoint!

LOOK US UP ON THE APP ! Rise2KILL

MESSAGE ME IN GAME !

we are a active friendly group looking to  recruit active and friendly players who will contribute to clan wars. We play for the win and have mic's, ages don't matter also female or male thas'nt matter we accept all gender's and ages . join us on silver division and lets get those clan wars achievements first place gets 3-5 patches JOIN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Search for our clan via the app, or message me on psn: mili143  if you'd like to join thanks

Level 4

in reply to mili143

you guys have a website? If not will you be interested in moving into ours?

Level 2

in reply to eliteHG

no website atm but not interested I got a good team going

Level 4

in reply to mili143

replied to your PM bro

Level 2

in reply to eliteHG

ok cool.. well we have a site.. if your team is interested in merging.

Level 2

in reply to eliteHG

ill talk to every 1 and generals only way we would merge is if you made the site Rise2KILL and also I would make you a luitenent commander that's about it the way it would happen cuz we are doing good as we are plenty of active members and every thing lots members next clan wars we gona take

Level 4

in reply to mili143

Im going to PM u

Level 2

Studios