Looking for a Clan to merge with

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Re: Looking for a Clan to merge with

in reply to eliteHG

lets talk it over in Private message

Level 2

in reply to eliteHG

Anyone interested in a merge.. PM me here. Im looking for XBox and PS members. website is purevolutiongaming.com

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to eliteHG

Cx3 is currently looking for clans to merge into ours.  Recently cut 30 members who were not contributing to CLAN WARS, and currently looking for active killers to add to the roster.  Whether that's via individual recruits or absorbing small active clans doesn't matter as long as the goal is the same.  Some info on Cx3:

Clan Level: 18

Clan K/D: 1.54

Members: 54

Clan website: cx3.enjin.com

Anyone interested, feel free to PM me on here, or on XBL.  Also feel free to fill out the recruitment form on our clan website.  Hope to hear from interested parties.

Happy Killing,

Cx3 Cool Breeze

Level 2

in reply to Combatvet03

hey man, thanks for the reply.. I would like to merge.. but having Enjin as a website, is a problem.. would you guys be interested in joining our site.. and keeping your clan name?

Level 2

in reply to eliteHG

Why is enjin a problem out of curiosity?  No dues are required of my members, I fund it myself and I'm currently building our own standalone website for the future.

Level 2

in reply to Combatvet03

Just not fond of Enjin lol.. personal preference.. compared to Vbulleting.. same here.. we dont charge our members for anything.. everything has come from me and my fellow founder who lives in NZ. We are currently only PS looking to merge with a Xbox clan.. or both... our site is ready for Xbox

Level 2

in reply to eliteHG

Yeah I just viewed your website.  Definitely not as interactive as mine in regards to the features you offer your clan.  I guess everyone has a personal preference in what they want to provide on a site.  Good luck in your recruiting efforts!

Level 2

in reply to Combatvet03

well they are mods.. which we can install.. for that.. but yea dude.. thanks for reading

Level 2

in reply to eliteHG

PM me if interested

Level 2

Studios