Looking for a Clan

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking for a Clan

Looking for a clan.

Call of Duty - Playstation 3 player.

dirtydanimal666 - PSN.

My K/D ratio may not be the greatest, but it will go up once I start logging more hours in and getting back to form. Started playing CoD online since Modern Warfare.

Just want to be a part of an active clan that likes to have fun and go into either clan wars, or games as a group.

Give me a shout if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a Clan

in reply to dirtydanimal

Sending you an invite to.thndrghst

Level 2

in reply to dirtydanimal

apply to Tragedy Gaming

Level 2

in reply to dirtydanimal

FEAR Community- gold clan tag- have got to max 100 members before- positive KD, nearly positive win/lose (we always do clan battles- which some find really difficult.

We need members with a positive KD and win lose and we also need then winning to level us up and participate in clan members.

We are always improving aa 

posted on an iPhoneiPhone

Level 2

in reply to dirtydanimal

Hey we are currently recruiting for xFLeMx.  We are a very active clan and also very active in clan wars.  You should apply. Add me, Chosndude if you would like to join the clan or apply from the clan page.  Also our clan W/L is about a 1.4 and we are always playing in groups.

Level 1

in reply to dirtydanimal

Sent you an invite to the CAR$ clan. We also have a website if your interested in joining the clan

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to dirtydanimal

if your 21 or older from the usa minds of evil r looking for players message ssmokinjoe on psn

Level 5

Studios