Looking for a clan (Xbox 360)

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking for a clan (Xbox 360)

Hey guys I'm looking for a clan. I tried this once but it did not really work out so I will try again. I am 21 and I'm from the United states. I have a 1.30 k/d and a 1.26 w/l playing on my own. I am looking for a decently good clan, but also a clan that actually plays with each other. That was the problem with my old clan. There were 40 members but could never get a game with any of them. So if this sounds like your clan send me a message and friend request on Xbox live my gamertag is King frosty x. You can respond back to this post also, but if you respond to this post with a generic reply that you post to everyone looking for a clan, I will overlook it. I want to see that i will actually communicate and play with you guys. Thanks!

Level 2
4 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a clan (Xbox 360)

in reply to KiNGFroStYx

sent you a message on xbox from gamertag TitusEpic ..

Level 6

in reply to KiNGFroStYx

hey man whats up you can add my GT if want DISAST3RBLAST3R, and if you want you can check our clan out at Ai-hq.com we are really laid back clan. We are getting new xbox members all the time i think as of now we only have 5 incluiding myslef on xbox that play ghost but we play every night together.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to KiNGFroStYx

Havoc_Elite is recruiting lvl 17 at the moment with 60+ members and we all play together especially party up during clan wars.  Hit me up on xbl HAVOCxTayLeNa.  Talk to you soon.

Level 3

in reply to KiNGFroStYx

I have just start this clan and i have brought a forum on enjin.

The clan is called Downtown Killers ( We Die For A Reason)

To join this clan you have to have:

0.90 k/d

you don't have to have a mic but if you did that would be great

being able to be active on the console and on the forum

To be nice and helpful to other new/old members

NO CHEATING OR BOOSTERS ........ and that's all

if you do want to join then register and apply here: http://downtownkillers.enjin.com/

Level 5

Studios