Looking for a clan war based clan. xbox one

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking for a clan war based clan. xbox one

Looking for a clan that is clan war focused. One that is focused on winning more than the k/d. My current clan is a bad a$$ group of guys we area all older. However they are mostly HC players. So we are getting destroyed on the wars.  I play any game type but prefer anything hardcore. I will however play core if needed. I am only looking for established and proven clans so please don't ask me to join your new clan that had no idea how clan wars operate. I have been in my current clan for about 2 years and played with some of the members.

I am on the Xbox ONE.

Level 1
19 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a clan war based clan. xbox one

in reply to C0N7RAC7-K1LLER

Ashes of the Innocent

[AoTi]

PC

PlayStation 3/4

Wii

Xbox 360/ONE

Please visit our main site to learn how to join and become a member of AoTi

http://ai-hq.com/

Requirements to join:

- Must be at least 16 years of age.

- Have at least a 1.10 kill/death ratio upon the point of applying for AoTi or show your abilities to us incase you had a bad start.

About Us:

Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi], has been around since the World at War days.  Believe it or not, that's going on 5 years now.  Currently, we have over 60 active members that interact as one, big family on a daily basis.  From the United States to Europe, our members span the globe and bring a unique diversity to AoTi.  We have excellent leaders throughout each division that are constantly striving to make AoTi the best clan it can be.  To show our commitment, we've been ranked within the Top 100 CoD Clans and continue to be one of the top clans in the business.  The members of AoTi focus on community.  Yes, we are a competitive gaming clan, but we are also much more than that.  We are family and hope that you will choose to become a member of our family too.

If applying, include that TheCrimson1854 had recruited you.

-We do clan wars and also have older guys in our clan as well haha

Level 1

in reply to C0N7RAC7-K1LLER

WE ARE SUCCESFUL CLAN FROM 360. BUT MOST OF THE MEMBERS DIDNT CONVERT OVER. LOOKING FOR MEMBERS WOSE DEDICATED AND KNOW HOW TO WIN. IF THATS YOU, WE NEED YOU. MY GAMERTAG IS KiNGPiNxThaBOSS. MESSAGE ME ANYTIME FOR INFO OR INVITE. BLOODBATH MAFIA IS READY FOR WAR!!!

We will never go over 20 members! Also for dedicated active players for clan war.

Level 5

in reply to aaaa111a111

That clan ashes are just looking for numbers not a team. They been recruiting since day one. Smethings wrong with that picture.

Level 5

in reply to aaaa111a111

Maybe you should check out our site before you run your mouth.

We recruit numbers but only accept in few that meet requirements.

Level 1

in reply to TheCrimson98

BLAH BLAH. LOL!!!

Level 5

in reply to TheCrimson98

Now tell how do u play with all 60 members? Sound like a marching band. If I name one of your clan members 9 out of 10 you never played with that person. Stop running your mouth and quit spamming the threads. Your 60 must suck if you still recruiting.

Level 5

in reply to aaaa111a111

Actually, those 60 members spread across all the consoles and PC. I actually do know ALL of the members that play on my console (PS3). You don't know shit of what you're talkin about so it'd be best to stop replying. It's already bad enough your gamertag is KiNGPiNxThaBOSS.

Level 1

in reply to TheCrimson98

And yours is thecrisom1854 ha-ha!!! You don't know $^&* about 1854. Crimson- Strong deep red color. HA HA!!! you a definition of a girl's period. Stop it kid I am done. You was recruited by tampax.

Level 5

in reply to aaaa111a111

You're beyond an idiot. I'm done here.

Consider suicide.

Peace

Level 1

Studios