Looking for a ps3 casual clan

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking for a ps3 casual clan

using my wifes forum account. mine wont access ><

I am a casual player mostly HCTDM with clan,  will play what ever is requested.  I play all different hours from 10 am to 5 am every day.. I have a headset and I play black ops 2 and ghost on ps3 and bo2 on xbox 360. I have 4 boys and a wife witch play also from time to time.

I am located in northern cali for time set.

Level 1
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Looking for a ps3 casual clan

in reply to Yanell

All you have to do is look around. There's a bunch of people looking for players like you in this forum. That way you can decide which clan you want to join.

EDIT: No rudeness implied, sorry if it sounded like I was calling you stupid or something.

Level 1

in reply to Ezio-TheCreed

I am going threw the list also. this was just a way to get myself out there incase someone wanted to offer while im reading threw to see what system they play on seeing im mainly on the ps3.

my ps3 name to add is (Rockpirate)

Level 1

in reply to Yanell

Sup dude, I am the leader of Klutch Killas. We are a hardcore based clan. We play everyday, have mics and most of us are over 21. We have 16 members and are in the Platinum division in Clan Wars. If you want a bunch of laid back people that know how to whoop some butt, send me a friend request on psn: GiJLS1988

Level 8

in reply to DxG_Mordecai

I will add you in a min gota turn the system on.

Level 1

in reply to Yanell

If you guys are looking for a clan, go add ROBINSONAU and DasCone. We are currently looking for more active players to join.

Level 1

in reply to Yanell

check us out. Pinecrest Posse  we play tdm and hardcore tdm and we need more players that play hardcore. we are layed back and some of us are from the west coast so time frame is perfect.

psn Matty5589 if you want some more info about the clan or just apply if you look up my psn or our clan and we would accept you

Level 5

in reply to Yanell

if your 21 or older minds of evil r looking for players message havoc-leader1 or ssmokinjoe on psn

Level 5

Studios