Looking for a (xbox 360) clan

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking for a (xbox 360) clan

Im just looking for a clan to play with maybe get well known and own the clan world not a bad player hmu if you want to test me or something im 16 mature and if your any younger than me don't bother asking im not interested.

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a (xbox 360) clan

in reply to Beastmode725

I'm younger than you but I'm the youngest, the rest are older than you.  Our win/loss ratio is great and we have some truly great players.  Let me know if your interested.

Level 3

in reply to JustForFun211

Interested I wouldn't mind getting to know the people in the clan if you wouldn't mind

Level 1

in reply to Beastmode725

Yeah, sure.  I'm not online at the moment.  By the looks of it there are two people online but they're not on COD.  If you want you can send me a friend request, my gamertag's xI L3WYz Ix and I should be online in a couple of hours.

Level 3

Im actually about to go to sleep but when I wake up ill be sure to add you. Think anyone else will be on when I get up?

Level 1

in reply to Beastmode725

Thats the great thing about our clan, its half UK and half US.  This means that there's generally always someone online atr any given time.

Level 3

Thats good to hear how many are in the clan and do you guys do clan wars stuff like that?

Level 1

in reply to Beastmode725

We're a fairly new clan.  As of now, we've got 17 members but we were too late for this clan wars so we're just waiting for the next one.

Level 3

in reply to Beastmode725

Elite Thugz is a non serious clan that is looking for new members to join it's ranks. We have 33 members with a clan KD of 1.2 and we're clan level 15, almost 16.
We are mainly UK and USA based but have members from various locations too. Our members are mainly made up of adults but there is the few younger members, ages range from 11-50. A good level of maturity is needed tho.
This clan consists of members that have played together for over several years including BLOP's 2 (clan lvl 50) and MW3 (clan lvl 46) which means we have a good circle of friends that know how to joke with each other and we don't fall out.
We're looking to do as much of clan wars to win in game content as possible and want members that will help us out doing this, if you feel you can/want to help us then we'd want you.
If you'd like to join then pls apply via the Ghosts app (clan name Elite Thugz) or msg me (Fatigue Psycho) for a clan invite via XBL, I will respond asap, everyone accepted, no try outs etc. Our main goal is to play for fun, do the clan wars and build a good community of COD lovers.
Here is our FB group too, https://www.facebook.com/groups/570267663066586/

Level 4

in reply to DamianCorns81

Hey, i think your clan sounds sick, so i will send a request in a few minutes! Just so you know about me, i just turned 14, and got ghosts for christmas. Im not too good at it since i do more sports and stuff but i am better than average IMO! my k/d is not too good (0.7) but my w/l is 70%. i live in australia, im sure a few others from the clan would be. im not shy and good at talking so i hope we can have some fun! my xbl is linked in my account, and also bigbillystyle. thanks!

Level 1

Studios