Looking to Start a Good Clan

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking to Start a Good Clan

Hey guys im looking to start a really god clan but i would like to have some people behind me before i do it. I mostly play Dom, KC, and Blitz. I have a 2.06 K/D and anyone who wants to join i would have to require nothing less then a 1.5. So if this sounds kool to you hit me up on my PSN DakYolo95 or just reply to this forum! Thx All.

Level 2
8 REPLIES

Re: Looking to Start a Good Clan

in reply to DakIsBak

how about you join mines and i will promote you to leutenant commander. you have all the duties of a commander

Level 2

in reply to MachinegunLEGEN

wat are your clan stats and minimum requirments

Level 2

in reply to DakIsBak

we level 1 with a few members go check my recent posts hope u join

Level 2

in reply to DakIsBak

Bro add me on PSN XposureZz we got 18 members with nothing but 2.0 kds and igh w/l

Level 4

in reply to jjjjjgjg

Check out NSC we are trying to expand our roster we are both level 50 on MW3 and BO2 with 30 champion badges.

On ghosts at the moment we are almost level 14 with a 1.90+ KD and 75% W/L ratio if you are interested look at http://nscelite.com

Level 2

in reply to DakIsBak

mines add me goon754 registerr http://weneverstopmerking.enjin.com/home

Level 5

in reply to DakIsBak

We are a gaming clan who wish to bridge all genres and platforms. There are no restrictions here whether you play WoW on PC or Ghosts on PS3 you are welcome to apply to join.

Our aim is not to be the best or highest ranking clan in the world, it is simply to have a varied collection of gamers come together and have fun and to make sure that no matter what your playing or on what platform, you always have a team mate to fight alongside you.

Alpha XIII

Level 1

in reply to DakIsBak

Hey I see you are interested in starting a new clan  I have a clan called War Reapers and I really need some good Leaders that want to run this here  Getting ready to partnered with Competitive Gaming Zone.com 

so check us out at warreapers.com and our Elite clan page  War Reapers 

Thanks

Level 1

Studios