Looking to join a clan on the PS4! 2.00+ K/D

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Looking to join a clan on the PS4! 2.00+ K/D

Hey guys I'm looking to join a good competitive clan for Ghosts as I will put all my effort and time into it. I'm a serious competitive gamer that would certainly help in Clan Wars. My W/L ratio is around 4.00+ as I don't have a clan to play with yet. My favorite game mode is Kill Confirmed and I do play other objective game modes very well. Thanks in advance if anyone gets back to me!

Level 1
8 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Looking to join a clan on the PS4! 2.00+ K/D

in reply to DyrtyGamerKyd

if u have over 40 hours and are older than 16 add me MYO_Trav. we got what you need. look us up on app at MYO Gaming

Level 8

Yea same here bro so I made a new clan....interested in being a lieutenant/co leader?

Go on da app search MiSDEMEANoR__

2.7kd I'm commander

Just made this Klan today

Level 2

are kd is not high but that's not important we are a diamond league clan and win most of our wars, worst we have finished is second.

Check out 3volution

Level 9

Hey guys thanks for replying I will keep checking back in case anyone else offers to let me join them. I will have to think about it for a little while as I want to make sure I made a good choice. I'm a great objective player and I'm looking for a clan that has a good team and uses good communication. BTW I am 17 and do have over 40+ hours played. I honestly think I'm one of the best KC players out there as I rack up 30-40 tags consistently while maintaining a positive K/D.

Level 1

Level 1

in reply to Theone-deano

Lol kd doesnt matter? Until u get wrecked by sum beast lol

Level 2

in reply to SKEET_SHOODA

if you think KD matters you are either playing TDM, or playing the game wrong lol.

Just checked our clans KD, we are at 0.99 however we are in diamond league we have our camo and rarely lose.

i have no idea what my KD is but I will back myself against anyone with a high KD and I'm not even very good.

High KD just means you either play TDM Or you camp. Anyone can do this if anyone wanted to have a 5+ kd they could

Level 9

Ashes of the Innocent

[AoTi]

PC

PlayStation 3/4

Wii

Xbox 360/ONE

Please visit our main site to learn how to join and become a member of AoTi

http://ai-hq.com/

Requirements to join:

- Must be at least 16 years of age.

- Have at least a 1.10 kill/death ratio upon the point of applying for AoTi.

About Us:

Ashes of the Innocent [AoTi], has been around since the World at War days.  Believe it or not, that's going on 5 years now.  Currently, we have over 60 active members that interact as one, big family on a daily basis.  From the United States to Europe, our members span the globe and bring a unique diversity to AoTi.  We have excellent leaders throughout each division that are constantly striving to make AoTi the best clan it can be.  To show our commitment, we've been ranked within the Top 100 CoD Clans and continue to be one of the top clans in the business.  The members of AoTi focus on community.  Yes, we are a competitive gaming clan, but we are also much more than that.  We are family and hope that you will choose to become a member of our family too.

Level 10

Studios