MS_Most_Wanted recruiting members!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Re: PS3 Clan looking for members

in reply to RebelPride

I Want to join. psn is Its_Jelly_Donut

Level 1

in reply to RebelPride

i would like to join your clan i have been wanting to do clan wars for ages psn: King-_MiRagE

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to RebelPride

kd 1.3

w/l 1.1

psn tkocposben

Level 1

in reply to RebelPride

Hi, can u tell me which division you are currently in? would like to join for the second clan war we are only 3 people but (i would say) exstremely active in both weekdays and weekends! currently at 70% W/L ratio and 2nd place in platinum div. only 3 people tho therefore we are looking for a more popoulated clan to get those clan war VictoriesSmiley Happy

PSN Lbeite - KD 1.43

PSN Minibeite - KD 1.38

PSN jbeite - KD (doesn't matter She plays the objective more than any other) 10+ captures etc every game. really high win% for a 14 year old girl.

EDIT: how many clan members are currently in your roster?

Level 1

in reply to RebelPride

Hey man, how big is your clan?  I am a co-Leader of  [ WoG* ] and we are looking for quality active members (with mics) or possibly merging with another clan.

We just won the first clan war in Gold division, currently have 21 members, Clan KD of 1.28 and 55% win loss ratio.

Would you or your clan be interested in joining/merging?

Level 3

in reply to RebelPride

Hey RebelPride! I'm slowly developing a clan and it's been a joy of a ride for me! I've seen that you got quite a hefty load of clan members wanting to you join you. I VOWED to myself that I will make my clan grow and it seems like a great move for me to let you have a check on my clan recruiting thread! If your interested please do check it out. I as well am on PSN, and so are the few members that are soon going to join my clan. I also have close friends who are getting the game late around Christmas and surely they are going to join the war as well. Hope to see you!

If your interested of my ghost stats:

My KDR is well over 4.0!

My W/L ratio is around .70!

I'm also the founder of [EOD] Elites On Duty!

If anyone else is interested in a merge OFFER is upon you as well.

I WILL take cross platforms gamers! Anyone interested in being co-leader come check it out!

My Recruitment Thread Click Here!

Best Regards,

~ Trolly

Level 2

Studios