Need A Good Clan!

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Need A Good Clan!

Introduction

Hello, my name is Andrew(DementedWafflez). I am 13 years old and looking for a clan on Call Of Duty® Ghosts For X-Box 360.

Requirements

•Looking for a clan that is around lvl 25.

•Must participate in clan wars

• Must be competitive but also has fun with members

Information About Me

I have a .723 KDR because I am trying to get the ghillie suit and also my 10 year old brother had been on my account for a week straight while I was away and I have been trying to get it back up. I am prestige 3 level 25. Please note I consider myself as a fairly good player. I have some bad days but try my best. Also, I am not wanting to join a clan because of the Red Clan Tag Color or the Gold or the perks it gives me but to simply play some Call of Duty with my clan members and meet new people.

*If any questions please comment back on this post, contact me on xbox(DementedWafflez) or add me on skype(andrew.lenox2)* THANK YOU. 

Level 1
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Need A Good Clan!

in reply to DementedWafflez

no excuses, if you're kd sucks, it sucks. don't blame your brother. or the fact you're bad  with a sniper.

Level 1

in reply to SilverLionGamin

Hello SilverLionGaming,

Thank you for commenting on my post with something to say. I understand that blaming someone is not an excuse and I should not have one. You're right, I suck at sniping. Thank you for the feedback on my post.

Level 1

in reply to DementedWafflez

no one will invite someone who stats that they want a clan around lvl 25 and you dont want red clan tag or other unlocks....

than why does it have to be around lvl 25

Level 6

in reply to I_Am_Undeniable

Hello I_Am_Tsukuyomi,

Honestly, the clan level means nothing to me. I could care less about the perks that the clan level gives me. Yes they are good perks but the only reason I was a level 25 clan is to be recognized more. I do not care about popularity or anything but I want to be a good top clan. Thanks for the feedback.

Level 1

Studios