New Clan Wars Achievements

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

New Clan Wars Achievements

Apologies if this has been posted somewhere, I've done a couple searches but come across nothing so far..

I've noticed in the clan Wars Achievements section there are now some new ones, Plunder Party Pack, Tools of the Trade Warrior Pack, etc.. does anyone know anything about these? Are they just new patches for future wars? Something to do with the diamond division?

Level 14
27 REPLIES

Re: New Clan Wars Achievements

in reply to ROXSTARUK

If you read the descriptions, most are for being in the top 3 for a future clan war. They don't specify locations, just "future". 

There are also 5 that are related to the Diamond Division.

You can see the full list here (I'll get the updated graphics for the new achievements soon) - Ghosts Clan War Achievements

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

Hey, thanks for the reply, the bit about future is just the same as the previous ones, it was more the wording "pack" as that seems new.. I presume it's not just a spelling error - pack/patch - but if they included more than just a patch, gun camo or something like that?

Level 14

in reply to ROXSTARUK

they look like they will be clan emblem stuff mostly..

Level 75

in reply to ROXSTARUK

WHEN will they be available???? they sure aren't unlocking NOW :-( NO info findable about this......sad sugah.... :-(

Level 3

in reply to sugah13

Many of the new achievements are part of the Diamond Division and should be available now if you are in Diamond Division.  Others are for future clan wars and thus you won't see those unlock till a later date when they become unlocked.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

We're in Diamond Division.....no unlocks besides Warhawk stuff....none of the DD "packs" unlock......AND we aren't getting the Bronze-Platinum location patches like the app news promised :-(

Level 3

in reply to ROXSTARUK

I have been wondering the same thing.  It is interesting they are called packs and not patches or emblems.  To me they look like emblems.  I wonder if they are emblem packs i.e. several emblems in a set related to the title.  I asked Trey Beachhead on twitter about it and he never got back (thought he usually does) so I figured it might be a surprise kind of deal.

Level 6

well i want my surprise NOW! :-D lol

Level 3

in reply to sugah13

Yeah my diamond division clan finished top 3 but didnt unlock any of the "packs"

Level 1

Studios