No Unlocks???

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

No Unlocks???

My clan won the clan war by a LONG shot and we don't have any of the unlocks... What's going on? Does it need to update or something?

Level 1
19 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: No Unlocks???

in reply to CrimsonDepartur

YEA IT USUALLY TAKES 24 HOURS BEFORE YOU SEE WHAT YOU GOT.

Level 2

in reply to badvtl81

Alright thanks! Anyone know when the next war is?

Level 1

USUALLY THEY WILL START THEM ON A WEDNESDAY. THEY USUALLY SEND OUT A MESSAGE ON THE APP IF YOU HAVE IT

Level 2

our clan was promoted from bronze to silver during carcas war.

we came in 1st place with 123CP.

5 min after it ended i went on app to show unlocks and there were none.

now i look at clan page,clan war summary it says THIS CLAN IS NOT Registered IN A clAn war.

unreal.

Level 2

in reply to 808storytella

It normally takes apprx 24 hrs for the unlocks. There aren't really anything to look at once the clan war is over. When you hit clan wars in the menu, does it open a map for you? You can go to Caracas (up north in South America) and see the list of your division.

CrimsonDeparture / if you follow BeachHead on Twitter, this is where they announce the next clan wars.

Level 5

in reply to 808storytella

yeah im getting the same message on my app , its like we never even played the clan wars ??

in the first two clan wars our achievements came up within 1 or 2 hours of end time.

Level 5

in reply to KAOS_6523

oh and also we did not get any bonus points for holding noads ?

Level 5

in reply to KAOS_6523

Check the app. Sometimes the app / real point values differ from what is displayed on the "in-game" clan details screen.

Level 3

In a "normal" week, the unlocks came the Tuesday mid day (24 hours later) after a clan war ends.

After every clan war ends, EVERYONE sees the message that your clan is not participating in a clan war. If you have a phone that supports the on going updates, it shows you the past campaigns under clan wars. And your ranking. (Retroactively fixed from the previous patches which showed nothing).

That doesn't mean you weren't in a clan war, it just means one is not running right this second. CALM DOWN FRANCIS!

Level 3

Studios