No Unlocks???

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: No Unlocks???

in reply to papa_neslo

no its different this time, and also has anyone got the emblem unlocks from the first clan war yet ?

seems like the more we go with this clan war stuff the worse it gets.

Level 5

in reply to KAOS_6523

Yes - I got the unlocks from the first clan wars AND the second clan wars.

It's not worse. The App gets better. The only thing that this round kind a sucked was the diminishing point value on points after captures. It favored the EU gamers WAAAAYYY too much.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to papa_neslo

Yeah if they are going to mix up time zones in the leagues they need to drop the diminishing returns approach. There was a clan from Quebec in our war who never really had a chance.

Level 31

in reply to CrimsonDepartur

Can anyone help? I've won two clan wars in platinum division and received the patches to say that I have won both clan wars, but after the Caracus  clan war the app is now registering my clan as second in the Oahu clan war, despite the fact that I received the reaper gun camo and Oahu clan winning patch?? It also means that the reaper mask has not unlocked. please respond.

Level 1

in reply to zMOVEvFROM_ME

zMOVEvFROM_ME That sounds like a problem for Support.

The Achievements for the third war didn't show up on my App, so I closed it and started it again and voila, three new Achievements, perhaps try this if y'all are getting errors.

Level 5

in reply to zMOVEvFROM_ME

Yeppers, we are having a very similar issue. See my post in this board and let me know if this sounds like the problem you are having as well.

Level 1

So there are 6 members in our clan, and out of those 6 I am the only one who has unlocked the Body Count Merc. I think it's broke!

Level 1

Yep official word from a member of Beachhead via twitter is that its bugged out and they are working on a fix.

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

We of the Riotous Ronin have won two wars in the platinum division (the first and latest) and none of us have received the body count merc hood yet. Additionally, we unlocked the full sweep emblem in the first war (app even shows it is unlocked) though I can't use it in the clan editor because it shows up locked there. Sigh.

Level 1

in reply to SamuraiSensei

I received my merc a little bit ago. Checking with the clan to make sure everyone else is good also.

Level 1

Studios