* No longer an active topic. If found, please delete. Thank you.

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

* No longer an active topic. If found, please delete. Thank you.

No longer an active topic.  If found, please delete.  Thank you.

Level 6
22 REPLIES

Re: [AoTi] - Ashes of the Innocent [PS4] [Xbox One] [Wii U] [PC]

in reply to Conman002

Good work Conman!

I've been in this clan for over a year now and I'll tell you this. That year has been the most fun gaming year I've ever had. Many, many new friends and many hours played enjoying the living shit out of CoD! If you are considering to join, stop it and just do it! C'mon, I know you want to

Level 7

in reply to Conman002

Hard to think this time last year i wasn't in a kick ass clan and a complete noob, now i am destroying people and waiting to excel on the dedicated servers, doubt i would be as good as i am without this clan

Level 10

in reply to Conman002

I've been searching for an active clan for some time and when I saw a post on the forums about this. So I joined and haven't regretted this decision. Its a very fun clan to be in, active on the clan website and active in the games itself. Usually there are full partys. The only downside i can think of is the connection sometimes, because we have people from different continents there may be a match where you can be 1-2 bar, but even when this occurs you wont regret playing.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Conman002

Thanks guys for the testimonials!  I might as well put mine out there too.

Almost a year ago, I was looking for a clan that was passionate about Call of Duty, but also a place where I could make a ton of friends.  AoTi is both, however it's a step above friends.  We are family in AoTi and I mean to really emphasize that.  Don't get me wrong, we are very competitive and will be even more so as we incorporate our new Competitive Division into Ghosts.  Yet, AoTi is just different from other clans.  It has that extra something that makes my experience and 60+ other member's experiences more than just a gaming clan.  AoTi is an online community that so happens to be founded on the Call of Duty games.

So fast-forward almost a year, and I want to share my experience with others.  If you are searching for a clan and don't know which one to pick, I've been in your shoes.  We've all been in your shoes.  Take the initiative and just check out AoTi.  All the links are in the original post.  Apply to your division you want to be a part of and just watch your application get swarmed by members welcoming you, willing and wanting to get to know you better, and of course, dominate CoD with you.

I'm positive you won't regret it.

Level 6

in reply to Conman002

Keep it up guys! Don't forget to visit here everyday so more people can see it!

And to you who is looking for a clan, Ashes of the Innocent

You won't regret it!

Level 7

in reply to Conman002

I'm really looking forward to playing with the new wave of recruits as well as the old, less than a week to go, can't wait till Ghosts launches

Level 10

in reply to Conman002

ive been a member of xbox division for almost a year now, love playin with  this team ,  learned alot in the forums about tactics an general gameplay ,   would love to see some new people come join in the fun!

Level 6

in reply to Conman002

We already have 3 new and strong recruits.  I encourage all of those looking for a clan to consider AoTi and join your fellow recruits.

Level 6

in reply to Conman002

We are getting more people on all divisions! That's great!

Level 7

Studios