No longer getting points for holding a node for 24 hrs?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

No longer getting points for holding a node for 24 hrs?

Topic. I'm pretty sure it's been over 24 hrs and I haven't seen any extra points awarded.

Level 4
28 REPLIES

Re: No longer getting points for holding a node for 24 hrs?

in reply to Zeph_

Same here.  Hoping it's just a timing thing and only updates at a certain time.  Rewarding teams for holding points is important.

Level 16

in reply to Zeph_

yea we have held the node for more then 24 hrs nothing .

Level 1

in reply to Zeph_

we have 4 nodes and have gotten about 5 or 6 extra points. we captured on node within the first two hours of start  time

Level 3

in reply to Zeph_

I really hope BH didn't remove the benefits of defending nodes. S&R and S&D have very high CP for their respective win values. My clan has 7 out of the 10 nodes and defended 5-6 of them for 24 hours. One team is right on our tail because they keep recapturing the Search nodes. If we knew there was no benefit for defending, we wouldn't have wasted our time and actually worked on taking the search nodes. Ugh.

Level 4

in reply to Zeph_

Same problem here. We held 9 nodes at one point and we're barely winning and now i think we are losing because the other team only has to get the search game types and then they are winning.  They don't even try for the other ones.  But we have to try and keep getting them back to get into first place,.. Then they just wit for us to do that and they they take it back.  And that whole time we have held the other 7 nodes And received zero holding points for them. 

Level 3

in reply to Zeph_

We haven't received any extra points for holding the nodes for over 24 hours either. Guessing that they are still experimenting with there scoring system with each clan war and we get to figure it out . Hopefully once they get locked in on how they will score  all clan wars they will release the information . If not we will have to figure it out as we go.

Level 75

in reply to Zeph_

you get the bonus after 12 hrs now,

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Maccabi

From what I have seen, it is no longer 24 hours. Now it is 1 capture point for every 4-6 hours of holding a territory.

Level 18

in reply to mwfan55

IInteresting we have held 2 nodes from the beginning and another clan has held one from the beginning the rest have changed hands several times but none of us has gotten any extra for holding onto a node. Just rechecked and nope we are in platinum with clans 8-12 members in our division.  I put that in there in case there is a differance maker.

Level 75

Studios