No longer getting points for holding a node for 24 hrs?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: No longer getting points for holding a node for 24 hrs?

in reply to MindSpazms

Platinum as well. Not sure why some clans are getting the extra capture point and others are not. I have even tracked the other 2 clans in my division and they are receiving that extra capture point every 4-6 hours.

Level 18

in reply to mwfan55

Just a thought the nodes we are holding aren't maxed out. Could that be the differance ?

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Nope on that went back and maxed em out held 6 nodes for over 24 hours 2 of the nodes almost the entire time and no bonus points. Platinym division.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

TTwo hours before the clan war ended it looked like all clans in our division got there points for holding nodes..

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to mwfan55

Does the territory have to be taken and retaken to get the points? I'm just not seeing the extra points in my bracket for our team.

Level 4

in reply to Zeph_

That must be a bug at your division, we get a point every 12 hrs for each node I think, dunno the exacts but that sounds right, the points are rolling in.

Level 5

We are in Gold Division, and only we get holding bonus points! We are in a commanding lead, only two other clans have nodes and they have gotten no bonuses. Really strange.

Level 5

in reply to Zeph_

my clan has not got any bonus points for holding nodes, we held 2 since the first night and have not got anymore points. also no other clan in out division looks to have got their bonus points either for holding nodes for 24 hrs?.

im in platinum division also, 8 members.

Level 11

in reply to appledaniel

Perhaps there isn't a bonus for platinum division? It seems like no platinum divisions are getting the bonuses from what I can see. We've definitely had domination for more than 40 hrs with no change in points.

Level 4

in reply to Zeph_

We still aren't receiving as I mentioned previously and we are in platinum.  No other clan in our war is receiving the holding points either.  Either platinum doesn't receive them, or it sounds like a bug based on the information here.  Having max wins doesn't seem to matter either and in reality, shouldn't need to be at max wins since it is a holding bonus.

Level 16

Studios