No longer getting points for holding a node for 24 hrs?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Highlighted

Re: No longer getting points for holding a node for 24 hrs?

in reply to Zeph_

We are gold division and held 3 nodes for 16 hours today and didn't get a single point.

Level 3

in reply to Zeph_

If this is the way it is planned to be for platinum division, that is just dumb.  We've had 5 nodes for 4 days and not 1 holding point.  The abuses to the system haven't been addressed and the scoring has changed every war.  I think the whole clan wars thing is turning out to be a mess and not worth the time to invest the clan's time in.  I am going to not bother my small clan with it anymore and simply play for Clan XP to level up for more worthless backgrounds and patches lol.  Good idea once again, terrible implementation.

Level 16

in reply to Zeph_

when your clan captures a node you only get those set of points once unless u lose the node and capture it again

Level 1

in reply to Zeph_

Just throwing in my opinion, it seems some clans are receiving the reward and many others are not. Yet another glitch in their system.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

I was on the live chat (activision ) and they said they didn't have enough info on the scoring system to help me !?

we got no points for holding nodes for 24 hours or 4 or 6 hours

Level 5

in reply to Zeph_

Latest clan war just awarded us the last day of holding points.  The other days were not included.  Not sure if other clans had the same thing happen.  Platinum division.

Level 16

in reply to WhyNoName

We held 6+ nodes the entire weekend and received like 5 bonus CP this morning.  Supposed to award 1 pt for each node held every 6 hrs… so 1 node would = 4 CP every 24 hrs if not lost.. our clan should have gotten almost 50 BONUS CP for the weekend.. We got none of these and lost by 5.

Level 3

in reply to WhyNoName

Did that for us. We didn't receive any bonus points until maybe 6 hours before the end. Went from 172-242 overnight. I'm glad we won, but it's still not cool Beach Head.

Level 4

in reply to Zeph_

Yet another example of Beachhead being a bunch of fucking idiots.

Why don't they just publish the rules? Let people know the rules ahead of time, we can actually play the game?

It's common sense. Something Beachead and IW are in short supply of. Maybe if those clowns stopped trolling for ten year old boys attention, and put their minds to actually doing what they are supposed too, this shit would get fixed.

Level 7

Studios