OFFICIAL COMPLAINT: SOLDIERS BEING ABLE TO INVITE NEW CLAN MEMBERS.

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

OFFICIAL COMPLAINT: SOLDIERS BEING ABLE TO INVITE NEW CLAN MEMBERS.

I would like to file an official complaint as follows:

As the commander of a very competitive and serious clan (ART of WAR ELITE) this ability for soldiers to invite anyone to join the clan makes my life a nightmare and the success of our clan winning diamond division clan wars nearly impossible.

In Diamond division there is roster brackets. We are in the 46-54 clan member bracket. My Lt. Commanders and I have worked very hard at finding and scheduling our members to ensure they can all participate in the clan war for at least 85% of the 12 hrs needed to compete.

If one of our soldiers invites just one new person before the roster locks that would put us at 55 members and thus at the bottom of the next bracket up of 55-68 members. That means we would be 12 members short of the other clans we would be competing against. THIS IS BEYOND FRUSTRATING!!!

If we lose a diamond division clan war because some random clan member invites a buddy and kicks us up into the next bracket that will cause a problem of epic proportions. We have kicked 35 members to get to 54 85% and higher participation clan members. That is not easy.

Please revert the system back to only Lt. Commanders being able to invite new members immediately!

If you are reading this and you agree please like this post.

Level 4
29 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: OFFICIAL COMPLAINT: SOLDIERS BEING ABLE TO INVITE NEW CLAN MEMBERS.

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

I didn't realize that that had changed.  Our clan was trying to get in the 34-39 bracket and kicked inactive members to get there.  A couple hours later we grew to 45, puzzled as to which Lt. Commander was inviting people.  Now I know, it was a soldier.  We reject a good number of people for various reasons, but you know everyone wants their buddies in the clan even if they don't belong.  They NEED to change that.  Soldiers are Soldiers, they shouldn't be given power to invite new members.  Just like it's said above, these guys can seriously wreck a clan's chances at winning.

Level 3

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

I agree, I DO NOT like the fact that soldiers can invite. The problem is Beachhead Studio does not run a clan. If they did they would know this is very bad idea.

Level 18

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

What does a LT. Commander even do now. What responsibilities do they have?

Level 4

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

As stated above, if you agree with this posting please like it to show Activision this is a huge issue. Thank you

Level 4

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

I agree with this 100%. Soldiers shouldn't be allowed to invite people to the clan. If you want your friend to join you could easily either (1) just tell your friend to apply via the App or (2) ask a lieutenant commander to send them an invite. The new way does more harm than good.

Level 3

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

I Agree but I think the commander should have the option to remove or award those privileges, regardless of there rank if they are a soldier or Lt commander .

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

OUHATEME wrote:

I Agree but I think the commander should have the option to remove or award those privileges, regardless of there rank if they are a soldier or Lt commander .

Basically we are back to square one. Providing LT commanders with certain privailages like a leader would have. Wasn't that the whole idea behind having a LT commander Beachhead Studios ?????

Level 18

in reply to mwfan55

From back to mw3 people had asked for other to be allowed to recruit /invite  clan members and they actually listened on that front just not to the degree some of us wanted. I would like for them to fine tune that a bit to where we (meaning clan leaders) can activate or deactivate certain privileges regardless of the rank we assign. example one lt commander may have the option to recruit while i chose not to give that option to another lt commander.  So i acknowledge they did attempt to listen and give us what they thought we wanted , just not how we wanted it.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

That's part of the problem with all the updates/changes they have made to the game since it's release.  For everything they fixed/added, there have been unintended consequences.  People wanted faster matchmaking, they got it, along with terrible lag (fixed now, though). People wanted to be able to invite, now some clans are being spammed with randoms. I could go on, but I'll stop and say this:  Careful what you wish for.

Level 23

Studios