OFFICIAL COMPLAINT: SOLDIERS BEING ABLE TO INVITE NEW CLAN MEMBERS.

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: OFFICIAL COMPLAINT: SOLDIERS BEING ABLE TO INVITE NEW CLAN MEMBERS.

in reply to jnikoley

Exactly..

Level 75

in reply to jnikoley

Make too many demands or requests of the devs.. and this is what you get.. and deserve for wanting everything your way. Not saying it was you but everyone else that complained about how it worked before hand.

Level 70

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

As a clan leader, I agree.  Although my clan isn't as competitive as some of yours, I have built my clan with a very clear definition of the kind of person we want in our clan. The Ghost Elite Clan is a small, subset of my overall gaming clan, but with anyone being able to invite people to join eliminates the control we have in keeping our clan the way we wish to keep it.

It was great to bring out the position of Lt. Commander that allows others; of our choosing, to help administrate the clan.  The system was pretty much perfect at that point.

Please revert the solder's ability to invite others into the clan; or at least, put the invited prospective clan person into a status that requires the clan commander to make the final approval prior to entry into the clan.

Level 3

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

I wonder if we are going to actually ever get a response from a moderator or administrator??!

Level 4

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

Yeah that was part of the new update to the app. I agree completely. That defeats the purpose of having commanders almost. Not to mention causes many problems within the clan.

Level 8

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

BUmp

Level 4

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

BUmp

Level 4

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

MW3Mayhem wrote:

BUmp

I hate to say this but 99.999% of the time you will not get an official response concerning an issue like this. At best, you might get " thank you for your feedback, we will pass it along " and nothing gets done. The best you can do now is go on twitter and tweet to Beachhead Studios which will provide you with the trademark answer I posted in quotes.

For Beachhead Studio to utilize a full blown web site like this for feedback and communication to it's customers would be a sin. Instead they resort to social media with limited characters.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to mwfan55

Yeah this definitly needs to be looked at and fixed. The only members that should should have access to adding and removing members are LT's and the Commander.

Level 8

in reply to DxG_Mordecai

bump

Level 1

Studios