OFFICIAL COMPLAINT: SOLDIERS BEING ABLE TO INVITE NEW CLAN MEMBERS.

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Re: OFFICIAL COMPLAINT: SOLDIERS BEING ABLE TO INVITE NEW CLAN MEMBERS.

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

bump

Level 1

in reply to CopyManOU812

CopyManOU812 wrote:

bump

No need to keep bumping. Beachhead Studio has confirmed that they will reverse it so soldiers will not be able to invite.

Level 18

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

Brackets?

I thought it was established that the brackets are not chosen by size but by the wins and activity your clan shows during qualifying week? Meaning that if your clan has 4 members and got 100 wins during qualifying week you potentially could be playing in the same bracket as a clan with 50 members but only had 100 wins during qualifying week. I do apoligize for going off subject but I just wanted to correct this as well.

Level 6

in reply to ELPINCHELOCO

Don't think that is correct. They would never group clans with that great a difference in size regardless of activity or wins just because off the potential wins the larger clan would have. Unfair to smaller clans. Believe they first sort clans by size & then rank them into divisions by stats to include activity, win %, & results from precocious clan war.

Level 4

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

I think a better solution is to ask if they could make the ability for soldiers to invite members toggled by the commander. That way everyone wins.

I personally like the idea of soldiers inviting because my friends would have to wait for me or two other guys to invite their close friends or family into the clan. It's a nice option for small close knit clans to have.

Level 4

in reply to Zeph_

like so and so has recommended this player to be recruited that would be dope."Recommend player to CO or LTC" button to send a message to the co and ltc's, that's a solution I like. Instead or making soldiers capable of recruiting and messing up the roster. I had that problem last clan wars I was wondering how I had randoms sneaking in. dude didn't even play and the bracket we were in was ruthless. we ended up taking the L coming in fourth, the lowest place we took yet, I made cuts immediately after.

Level 4

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

I agree whole heartedly. This really messes up clans. Most clans have rules and pre screening of members. By allowing soldiers to invite you are throwing our hard work in our faces. I am only a Lieutenant Commander and was made one because I actually know what the Cmdr is looking for in soldiers. We are not selective except for requirements of age and the use of a mic. But it can still screw up our entire system if any soldier has a friend and wants them to join but their friend does not meet our minimal requirements let alone other clans much larger requirements. Does Activision not think about something when they make these changes?

Level 3

in reply to MAYHEMreflex

SO WHEN THE F$%& IS BEACH HEAD GONNA GET ON TOP OF THIS ISSUE I HATE KICKING PPL OUT AND I HAVE TO DO THIS SHIT CONSTANTLY I GOT WORK AND IM ON THE PHONE BOOTING RANDOM PEOPLE COME ON HANDLE THE COMPLAINTS BEACH HEAD STUDIO, IM IN DIAMOND DIVISION DIRECTING MY CLAN AND I KEEP GETTING RANDOM XBOX AND PS4 PPL IN LIKE WTF!!!! ILL TAKE MY CLAN BACK TO BLACK OPS 2 OR MW3 IF THIS ISSUE DOESNT GET ADDRESSED ASA...FUCKING P

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to geno619

Chill and take off the caps lock it makes you look like a child and not someone worth listening too. Making threats to them is not going to make them change it to suit you. In fact the more you threaten the less they will do about it. You don't command them or control them. You can only ask of them and then they will decide what they feel is right or not even if you disagree with it.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Agree this is a problem. Please fix ASAP

Level 2

Studios