(PS3/4, Xbox) MYO Gaming looking for active gamers/competitors to join a team of friends. CoD, GTA, BF, TLOU

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Re: (PS3/4, Xbox) MYO Gaming looking for active gamers/competitors to join a team of friends. CoD, GTA, BF, TLOU

in reply to MYO_Trav1

ttt

Level 8

Re: (PS3/4, Xbox) MYO Gaming looking for active gamers/competitors to join a team of friends. CoD, GTA, BF, TLOU

in reply to MYO_Trav1

Just announced our official Ghosts MLG team for PSN. Still looking for good candidates for the xbox.

Level 8

in reply to MYO_Trav1

All cool people should apply.

Level 8

in reply to MYO_Trav1

we need some more Xbox guys that want to join an active, close clan. Whether you play just for fun, you're a pub-stomper, or are interested in competitive CoD, hit us up. We'll play some rounds together and go from there.

Level 8

in reply to MYO_Trav1

More recruits coming in everyday. They just loving tearing it up with the MYO gang.

Level 8

in reply to MYO_Trav1

Prepping for Clan Wars and internal clan competitions. Get in on the action. USA, EU, PS, Xbox, all are welcome to join.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to MYO_Trav1

Our PS4 member list is growing fast. No better time to get in with Clan Wars right around the corner.

Level 8

in reply to MYO_Trav1

hi im an xbox gamer who playes all of dem games or hoping to get them I am a really gd call of duty ghosts player and would like to get into competitive gaming can I plz join your clan?? my gamertag is: R3CKL3SS KILLEZ

Level 1

in reply to R3CKL3SS9

I'll send a few FRs your way

Level 8

in reply to MYO_Trav1

thnx

Level 1

Studios