[PS3] [PS4] [XBOX] [EU] [xPxL] PixelEnemyz Lvl 25 clan recruiting for DD (37th)

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

[PS3] [PS4] [XBOX] [EU] [xPxL] PixelEnemyz Lvl 25 clan recruiting for DD (37th)

[PS3] [PS4] [EU] [xPxL] PixelEnemyz recruiting to play COD Ghost, join us now!!

PixelEnemyz [xPxL] Now recruiting mature, active EU members. Level 25 PSN clan, currently playing in Diamond Division - 6/6 Platinum Division wins - 4/4 Diamond Division wins.

PixelEnemyz [xPxL] is a competitive European PSN clan with a dynamic and vibrant community.

We are currently recruiting and are on the lookout for mature, active and motivate EUROPEAN players on PS3 & PS4 that will contribute in Diamond Division (European time zone) clan wars every 2 weeks, on weekends from 7 pm to 11 pm UK time.

Also, we are looking to integrate an pre-existing ACTIVE EU Xbox clan to our clan that would be playing in the European time zone.

Requirements :

• Must be available to play the FULL clan wars to remain in the clan
  • Must be European player
  • Must have a 1.30 KDR or higher
  • Preferably own a mic
  • Must be motivated, available and a team player

Come check us out and apply on our website  : www.pixelenemyz.com

Or on the Ghost App by searching : Pixelenemyz

Or on twitter : @Pixelenemyz

Level 1
15 REPLIES

Re: [PS3] [PS4] [EU] [xPxL] PixelEnemyz Level 25 clan recruiting for Ghost, join us now!!

in reply to PixelEnemyz

Hello,

if i join now wil i be able to participate in the current clanwar and be on the roster?

Level 1

Re: [PS3] [PS4] [XBOX] [EU] [xPxL] PixelEnemyz Lvl 25 clan recruiting for DD (37th)

in reply to Aviirin

Hi did you get the invite?

Level 1

Re: [PS3] [PS4] [EU] [xPxL] PixelEnemyz Level 25 clan recruiting for Ghost, join us now!!

in reply to PixelEnemyz

Hello, i meet all the requirements, if i join now i'll be playing in today's CW?

Level 1

in reply to PixelEnemyz

You will need to leave some more info like your psn etc.

Level 1

in reply to PixelEnemyz

Psn Artonax, 21 years old, UK. Prestige 8, kd 1.2 almost 1.3 and i usually online everyday so being online during CWs no problem for me

Level 1

Re: [PS3] [PS4] [XBOX] [EU] [xPxL] PixelEnemyz Lvl 25 clan recruiting for DD (37th)

in reply to Reed_Edward

Did you get it?

Level 1

in reply to PixelEnemyz

Ok sent you an invite to the team  Reed_Edward.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to PixelEnemyz

PSN ID : ZzZ__CHAOS__ZzZ_

KD 1.43

WL 2.4

I live in the UK and I play about 10 hours everyday during the week and about 14 hours on the weekend

Willing to participate in every clan war...tried to apply but I my APP is saying this clan don't exist.... invite me

Level 2

in reply to ZzZ__CHAOS__ZzZ

Ok i have sent you an invite on the app.

Level 1

Studios