[PS4] [EU] Looking for a Competitive GB Clan

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

[PS4] [EU] Looking for a Competitive GB Clan

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a competitive clan on PS4 in the EU with mics to do GB games with.

I have a 3.5 K/D with nearly 10,000 kills, and I play TDM and sometimes S&R. I also have a mic.

I honestly don't care about how many members you have, or what level your clan is, but I do care about the skill of the clan. If you feel like you have the clan I'm looking for, please reply on this thread, or send me a message on PSN. My PSN is vV_PaRaSiTe_Vv.

If it means anything, I have the season pass and the freefall map, so I will be able to play on all maps

Level 5
6 REPLIES

Re: [PS4] [EU] Looking for a Competitive GB Clan

in reply to AccountNoLongerUsed
Level 3

Could do with some help try (stalking wolves) I like to take the hc targets first in clan wars then take on the core being playing clan wars by myself doing good in the clan wars but need some help with the core games. Would like to get in to the diamond division add gkidd44 if you can help ta

Level 15

Bump.

Still looking for a clan. Don't hesitate to message me or ask something. If need be I will also do tryouts

Level 5

BUMP

Level 5

I sent you a message on psn and a clan invite u can check it out. We are very competitive have a lot of good players. My psn is ixiOoZoBoYixi, 4.95 k/d

Level 1
Highlighted

First thing to consider is that TDM and SnR are not GB gamemodes so they don't explain much from a competitive standpoint. Also, ur experience with MLG would be nice to add to your post.

I run a large, competitive clan MYO Gaming. We are near max capacity so we are only accepting the best players to join at the moment. We have three comp teams. PS3 US, PS4 US, and PS4 UK. You are welcome to tryout for the UK team if you want.

Or if you just want a clan to win clan wars with, you can tryout with us as well. Let me know.

MYO_Trav (PSN)

Leader, Meet Your Owners

on app: MYO Gaming

myoclan.com

Level 8

Studios