[PS4] Extinction Clan - Rescue Dr Cross

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

[PS4] Extinction Clan - Rescue Dr Cross

I'm starting an extinction focused clan, Rescue Dr Cross, to avoid the long delays and problems associated with finding a competent group in a public match.  I currently have about 60 PoC escapes with about 30 platinum, and 4 nightfall victories with 2 platinum.

Those interested in membership must be willing to:

• First and foremost play as a team
    • Mics are preferred, but if not, members must be willing to listen to those with mics
    • Loadout choices should be agreed upon together
    • Using relics should be communicated before gameplay so players are aware of this
    • Gameplay decisions are made as a team, including who will provide ammo, armor, etc.
    • Search boxes should be shared
  • Challenges should almost always be attempted, especially early on.
    • Sometimes this isn't best and should be decided on as a team
  • Leaderboard stats should demonstrate skill with at least some escapes in PoC
    • Those without escapes need to communicate with other group members and listen to those more experienced

Hopefully once we get a few members with friends who play mostly extinction our membership will grow fast and we can all avoid the delays in finding a decent group.

Level 1
18 REPLIES

Re: [PS4] Extinction Clan - Rescue Dr Cross

in reply to mjHession

[Edit] Currently most active clan member are EST, although there are some non-US players. [/Edit]

[Edit] Another couple of weeks later and here is a new update:

Clan size: 12 active members

PoC Escapes: 450+ (200+ platinum)

Nightfall Victories: 130 (50+ platinum)

New comments:  As the clan has grown we have found the importance of a mic and communication to essential to the cooperative teamwork type of play we are going for.  Therefore new requirements to join are as follows:

• Mics are now essential to clan membership.
    • If you do not have one and would still like to join please message me (mjHession) and indicate that you at least plan on getting a mic and provide a timeframe for when you will be able to acquire one).
  • DLC content is required.  With many members having over 50 PoC escapes we are looking to play the DLCs more ofter.
    • We still play PoC, but want to be able to play DLC maps with all clan members.

Also, unfortunatly, we have also had to kick a two members because of a lack of clear communication and a lack of teamwork first play style, both including repeated offenses after multiple warnings.  Although there was not one distinct reason for being kick violations include:

• Running 5 relics after being asked to not run more than one and agreeing to only run one.
  • Running 1 relic in secret after being asked if anyone was running relics in the lobby.
  • Extremely poor communication in teamwork play (not drop team supports when asked, searching when asked to wait, et cetera)
  • Unwilling to adjust load out after other lobby members made team decided load out adjustments

Overall the clan has been a big success.  I personally have had several game with most members and nearly all have been successful missions.  Many members are on nearly every night and gameplay has been great.  [/Edit]

After just a couple days we have 5 members and three more who asked for invites.  Together we have about 180 PoC escapes and 25 nightfall victories. 

Lets keep growing till its easy to find a group to play with. Apply directly to the clan through the COD app (clan name: Rescue Dr Cross). Once a member, invite your PSN friends who play extinction to join!

Level 1

in reply to mjHession

Great first game for the clan tonight. A platinum escape on PoC.  If we can consistently get a group of four we can get some nightfall victories next.

Level 1

in reply to mjHession

I am in a clan and have no desire to leave it but I am looking for quality players on ps4 for extinction. Add me on psn vthokie2008, I have many escapes on POC and nightfall on ps3 and ps4. A lot of my friends are on ps3 but I would rather stick to the ps4.

Level 1

in reply to mjHession

I am interested in joining the clan, had enough of getting useless people in random parties. My psn is Jbulls94

Level 1

in reply to mjHession

where in the world are u?

Level 4

in reply to mjHession

hi I've applied to the clan through the app.  my psn is sheedyxx.  I've got a mic and over 30 escapes in point of contact and nightfall, looking for a good team to try and beat nightfall with 5 relics and work as a team and have a good time

Level 1

in reply to mjHession

So the clan has been growing this week.  We are up to 10 members.  I think we are up to about 250 PoC escapes and 40 Nightfall victories.   last night I couldn't join up we clan members because they were already playing, which is great.  Everyone continue to invite your friends and get the clan growing!

Level 1

in reply to mjHession

New clan update in first reply.  Still looking for more members.

Level 1

in reply to mjHession

I don't want to leave my clan per say, I like it when we do the multiplayer, but I feel like there aren't enough PS4 extinction folks who aren't 9 and oblivious, ergo, I would love to play up with you guys sometime.

Add me:  cybizzorg.

Level 10

Studios