hey looking for hardcore clan will play clan wars,

, k:d 1.89 and win ration dunno but i try to win every time ,

ID : matharoo

just message me il get on

Level 2
8 REPLIES

Re: {PS4 LOOKING FOR HARDCORE CLAN}

in reply to MatharooJ

Hey matharoo, the Army Of clan welcomes you ( invite sent  on COD app) we're a level 15 clan, active in Gold Clan Wars and play to win!!

Level 2

in reply to JoeBoFett1

are you a hardcore clan

Level 2

in reply to MatharooJ

?? We play all game modes (any good player/clan does) players who aren't willing to play other modes are useless in Clan Wars!

Level 2

in reply to MatharooJ

i don't mind clan wars but i mean in general on an evening when their is no clan wars, what do you lot normally play, core or hardcore ,

Level 2

in reply to MatharooJ

We have 28 members and those on their friends lists that we party up with, I can't speak for them all- I like HC.  You can play what you want, when we party up we play modes the majority wants to play.  If your high maintenance, expecting others to give you the perfect clan "experience" or not willing to play all modes in Clan Wars then you won't fit in with our crew.

Level 2

in reply to MatharooJ

ID) PS4 AUSTRALIA, MATURE ONLY,3 TIME PLATINUM CLAN WAR WINNERS! LEVEL 14.NOW LOOKING FOR CORE PLAYE...

BardygrubLevel 1

Bardygrub Jan 24, 2014 11:20 AM

We are Acid Army. Formally Zenith Army

We are a mature only clan that plays the latest C.O.D series and now Ghosts.

We are looking for mature and Australian players only. We mainly play HCTDM modes but this May change for ghosts!

IF you think this May be the clan for you then add me,   bardygrub  send me a message and let me know you are keen. Join us for a game or two and we will go from there.

Facebook ; acid army

Clan type (Competitive/Social/Mixed): Mixed

Clan tag: ACID

Clan name: Acid Army

About us; We are just a bunch of gamers who all have young children so we mainly  play after 7 o'clock most evenings. We mainly play to unwind at the end of the day. We don't like raging and try to keep the sh*% talk to the minimum. We mainly play  HC tdm

We are Sniper freindly but not limited to.

Level 7

in reply to MatharooJ

bump to the top

Level 2

in reply to MatharooJ

(IGT) infidel gaming team a multi platform gaming team we are base out of the US most members are military members we are a clan that works as a team and play on all modes we have squads specialize on different mods when it comes to clan wars on none clan war days we team up and play on majority rules our founder is a big hctdm player  we try to be fair and let all players and team members have a saying on what mod we are going to play and on clan matters we are open to all suggestions

clan name: infidel gaming

tag: (IGT)

founders gt: gtheassassin co founder gt: xfallenrangerx

teams facebook page: INFIDEL GAMING TEAM

email: infidelgamingteam@gmail.com

Level 1

Studios