[PS4] Level 25 clan MYQ looking for active elite players.

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

[PS4] Level 25 clan MYQ looking for active elite players.

[iMYQ] is a PS4 only clan with a 2.7+ KDR and 75 win percentage.

We are only interested in people that play cod ghosts on a regular basis and that will dedicate their time to clan wars. We have platinum wins and will be opting into diamond when we feel we have a fully dedicated squad that will not lose clan wars in diamond, period. As of now we have 36 members down from 60+ as almost half were cut for non participation.

We are looking for players with over a 2.0KDr and 2.0 win percentage. Ideally we recruit players with over a 2.5KD as we are super competitive and go against the best of the best when we clan battle. We require both a high win percentage along with KDr to ensure that its an objective KDr and not just a camping KDr. Thats right, we want skilled players that go for the win!

Lastly, this recipe for success has given us the ability to battle top clans such as legend elite, Np4u, i4ni, inCK and win. They have also beaten us a few times however, that just speaks to the level our clan plays at. We don't back out of lobbies because we can hold our own against anyone.

If you think you are a good candidate and want to be a part of this already ass stomping clan submit your application on the ghosts app or contact us on PSN.

Commander PSN: Rico3in1

Lt. Commander PSN: iDropShottedJFK

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: [PS4] Level 25 clan MYQ looking for active elite players.

in reply to iDropshottedJFK

Bump...  win percentage going up now at 76

Level 1

I was wondering if you have a problem with anyone playing other games while clan wars are not going on. I play gb a lot when I am not playing clan wars and sometimes just don't want to play, but when clan wars is on I grind the whole time. Anyway my psn is TfieldSwizx, if you don't have a problem with me playing other games too then I would like to join! I just got kicked from my other clan because I didn't play in the diamond clan war because I had a funeral to go to...

Level 2

in reply to tfieldswizx

No problem man. We like to GB also. Mostly clan objectives games to get our practice in to move onto MLG type game play. As long as you squad up when we GB and during clan wars you're safe. I sent invite. Welcome

Level 1

MLG type,you don't do MLG type gameplay, there's only 3 type's of gameplay's amatuer, garbage, and MLG, and you guys are probably none of them because you're stat requirements are just horrible, you guys suck!

Level 1

Hey my friend and I are PS4 players that are interested to join your clan. We are veteran GB players that have made new accounts to play in MLG tournaments.We have over 2KD and high win loss with our newly made accounts but are bored and rather play with more people than us 2 in public lobbies. We are objective players that play to win. We would love to be in your clan and help you guys win future clan wars. From your post it looks like we fit the type of players you want. Our gamer tags are bL_Kronos and bL_Frayy

Level 1

I sent a message to Rico3in1 on PSN, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to post on here as well.  I'm in the Army, I just got stationed back in the states again after 2 years in South Korea.  I run and gun a lot so my KD on my primary account went to crap due to lagging a lot while playing with my buddies here in the states.  I created this account to start over and my KD is at 1.99 and win/loss is at 10.something.  I'd like to join or at the very least try out with your clan and see what you guys think.

Level 1

Studios