(PS4)( PS3) Platinum Clan (Lv11) [Red] PureRedBlood is recruiting active players. Join us in a bloody battle.

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Re: (PS4) [Red] PureRedBlood is recruiting active players. Join us in a bloody battle.

in reply to VuqeGaming1

Sure you can send me a friend request my psn is LastDropOfBlood. And tournaments? Every clan is in a tournament lol. Give us a hand we are at 4th place. Im at work now but contact the Guys in the clan if You're playing.

Level 1

Re: (PS4) [Red] PureRedBlood is recruiting active players. Join us in a bloody battle.

in reply to LastDropOfBlood

ok no worries man and i added you and ill add them now dude

Level 1

in reply to VuqeGaming1

Sounds good buddy. I sent an invite.

Level 1
Highlighted

I Just applied to your clan....can you accept me ?

Level 1

in reply to K_Nick1721

My account is K_Nick1721

Level 1

in reply to K_Nick1721

You're in. Welcome to PureRedBlood. Add people from the clan that Way you guys can play together. And from what you see we are in clan wars so ask them what's going on.

Level 1

Re: (PS4)( PS3) [Red] PureRedBlood is recruiting active players. Join us in a bloody battle.

Bump

Level 1

Re: (PS4)( PS3) [Red] PureRedBlood is recruiting active players. Join us in a bloody battle.

I would love to join your clan.  Just add you or one of the Lts?

Level 1

Looking to join, add Nothing_Given

Level 1

iId like to join add steelwalker05 pls

Level 1

Studios