[PS4] [USA] | DIAMOND & PLATINUM | CASUAL & COMPETITIVE DIVISIONS | 2 GHOSTS CLANS | RED & GOLD TAGS | 1vs7GAMING.COM | CONTESTS FOR PSN CARDS AND MORE!

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Highlighted

Re: [PS3/PS4] [USA] | PLATINUM | CASUAL & COMPETITIVE DIVISIONS | TWO [1vs7] GOLD TAG GHOSTS CLANS | 1vs7GAMING.COM | GIVING AWAY FREE STUFF!

in reply to apollo2626

I just joined 1vs7 casual on Monday night.  Registration is fast and easy and I got accepted within minutes.  There were a lot of clans out there that I could've joined, but to me this one was a no brainer. These Wolves have been running since 2012 so it's not just going to fall apart midway through a clan war.  Once I saw their logo, website, and read their mission statement, I knew I wanted to be part of 1vs7.  If you're looking for a clan, want to get better at the game, or just love FFA, check out the website. 

Level 1

Re: [PS3/PS4] [USA] | PLATINUM | CASUAL & COMPETITIVE DIVISIONS | TWO [1vs7] GOLD TAG GHOSTS CLANS | 1vs7GAMING.COM | GIVING AWAY FREE STUFF!

in reply to apollo2626

We're recruiting 24/7! Both our Divisions, Casual & Competitive are now both sporting Gold Tags and on our way to getting the sought after Red Tags! Our Casual Division is filling up fast! It only takes literally seconds to Apply & we review/respond asap! Thanks guys!

Level 7

in reply to apollo2626

We're recruiting 24/7! Both our Divisions, Casual & Competitive are now both sporting Gold Tags and on our way to getting the sought after Red Tags! Our Casual Division is filling up fast! It only takes literally seconds to Apply & we review/respond asap! Thanks guys!

Level 7

in reply to apollo2626

I've got a 1.70kd and I play a lot of Clan Wars. Can you inv me? My PSN ID is iTooGood786

Level 1

in reply to iTooGoodPS4

Thanks for filling out an application, sorry but unable to approve you to our Competitive Division. We require all members to be in the USA for our Competitive Division because of the mandatory requirement to participate in Clan Wars that requires playing with other members. If you'd like you're more than welcomed to join our Casual Division. That division will remain open to skilled international players because it does not require any team based participation. Thanks for you interest dude.

Level 7

in reply to apollo2626

Level 7

in reply to apollo2626

Level 7

in reply to apollo2626

Do you guys accept other countries? Like me, im in the philippines so i could bridge the gap for clan wars

Level 4

in reply to MrZombieBoy

Our Casual Division will remain open to skilled "lone wolves" from around the globe but our Competitive Division that requires Clan Wars participation is currently limited to Continental US so we can all play together. This tactic has finally worked for us as we are in 1st place in Platinum Division Clan Wars right now with a considerable lead and it looks like on track for our first win! We recently divided the clan into two, we had over 75+ members in our main clan, turned now into our Competitive clan, reduced to 20 very active US members, the rest moved over to our Casual Division, which has our Gold Tag and all the same perks. With so many in our clan before that were mostly Free-For-All only players (our core demographic) it made it very difficult to organize in Clan Wars, even more so with our international players and different time zones.

Anyways, our Casual, allows skilled international players, and only requires a 1.0 KD. Clan Wars in NOT mandatory, BUT our Officers are still working to organize wins. This clan is only in the Silver Division at the moment however, not Platinum like our Competitive part of the Clan.

If you're still interested you can fill out an application on our website and we'll respond asap! Also, there's still 11 days left in our giveaway for a FREE [1vs7]™ T-Shirt & Controller Skin, the only requirement is (20) posts in our forums by 3/31! More details on our website! Thanks!

http://www.1vs7clan.com/apply

Level 7

in reply to apollo2626

Level 7

Studios