Placed in Platinum Division

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Placed in Platinum Division

Hey everyone!

I started a clan just a week before the Greenland war begun. I've recruited 30+ members before Roster Lock.

When the war started I thought that we're going to be placed in Bronze Division, as the clan is new, however we were actually placed in the Platinum Division. We done fine in the Platinum Division, just wanted to know how they place clans in divisons? Based on Clan Stats? Members?

Thanks in advance, and hope to hear from someone soon!

Level 8
8 REPLIES

Re: Placed in Platinum Division

in reply to lLogical

It's a combination of things, how well you did in the previous war, how active your clan is, and what the average stat is. Then it factors these things together. How active is you best clan member, how active is your worst clan member. It does a few different things I think to determine your ranking.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

It's a combination of things, how well you did in the previous war, how active your clan is, and what the average stat is. Then it factors these things together. How active is you best clan member, how active is your worst clan member. It does a few different things I think to determine your ranking.

Sounds like an assumption there - and the thing is my clan was actually new.

Level 8

in reply to lLogical

It bases it off the players, not the clan. It takes the stats from each player to formulate an idea of where to put you clan.

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

i could just imagine what clan wl records would look like if they only counted it when playing together .. I know ours would be through the roof as would many others so clan stats can be very misleading.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

I remember playing with my current clan prior to joining and they were in Bronze. They had 50ish members many of which were not active. Currently we have 33 members and all are pretty active and we're getting placed in Diamond. It makes a big difference.

Level 75

in reply to lLogical

How active everyone is ,,, based off of activity even though you just created your clan most of your players have probably been very active Is how you are placed for you first clan war .. Once the division is decided that is where the stats will come into play when pairing you up against other clans.

Level 75

in reply to lLogical

Although Beachead wont say exactly all the factors that are used for division placement, or clan matchmaking, they have said a factor in the process is member activity. Based on my exeriences and observations, Id say this is not only true, but that it's likely the largest single factor. Both my previous clan and current clan were placed in Platinum without ever having placed in Gold. The jumping up in divisions coincided with a period when player activity in the clan jumped dramatically.

Level 23

in reply to lLogical

I assumed they assessed the clan based on the stats and activity, but wasn't sure, hence I thought I post here.Thank you all for your comments!

Level 8

Studios