PsychoTeddyBears [Cross-Platform][USA] Diamond Division Clan Looking For New Members

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

PsychoTeddyBears [Cross-Platform][USA] Diamond Division Clan Looking For New Members

We are a Cross Platform Clan looking for active players. We are currently at level 18 and still standing 7 strong. We are spread across PS3, PS4, and Xbox 360 as of right. Obviously the more people we have join up with us, the more people you'll be able to team up with.

All we ask is that you're active and that you help out with the Clan Wars. Other than that, just have fun. If you're interested please feel free to apply through the Call of Duty app. I have the app downloaded so I would be able to see it almost right away. Hope you have an awesome day and see you in the lobbies!

Arcaver

PsychoTeddyBears

There is another thread out there for us, but I have to post these from my phone and I don't have an option to edit the original thread, nor delete. So hopefully the mods won't mind this thread and will delete the other one.

Message was edited by: arcaver

Changed "Diamond Qualified" to "Diamond Division"

Level 10
6 REPLIES

Re: PsychoTeddyBears [Cross-Platform][USA] Diamond Qualified Clan Looking For New Members

in reply to arcaver

Again, I can't edit the thread, but I guess I do need to put this out there. Everyone in the clan works right now. I keep getting people who apply for the clan and then leave because we aren't on. We're usually on at night, after work. With us only having 7 people right now, it's kind of limited on people you can team up with. Leaving the clan as soon as you join it, isn't going to help us get teams going any faster. If you wanna join, join. But don't expect us to be on right a way when you join at 3 in the afternoon. Again, there are 7 of us right now, and we're across 3 different platforms, AND we work. If you wanna join and then team up at night, no problem! But until we get more people it's kind of limited on we can all team up. Please be patient about it. We are trying to get more people so we can have teams.

Level 10

Re: PsychoTeddyBears [Cross-Platform][USA] Diamond Qualified Clan Looking For New Members

in reply to arcaver

I hope whoever applied is reading this, but I accidently hit reject to your application. Sorry about that, would you mind reapplying. Totally meant to accept it.

Level 10

in reply to arcaver

We are currently at level 20 and looking to add some active players on the PlayStation side. We have already unlocked the War Cry gun camp and War Cry reed dot. If you'd like to join we just ask a couple of things.

Must be active during Clan Wars, as we do pay attention to your time.

Must be willing to team up as well, for only through team work do we win the Clan Wars.

No cheating/hacking/glitching, only through earning can you brag with pride.@

Usually we ask for both Xbox and PlayStation, but we have a growing number on the PlayStation side, and a shrinking number on the Xbox side. However we will still take both.

Also please keep in mind that we work, we have girlfriends, wives, and kids. We are not all in junior/high school. So we aren't able to all be on early in the day unless we're off that day.

Level 10

Re: PsychoTeddyBears [Cross-Platform][USA] Diamond Division Clan Looking For New Members

in reply to arcaver

How many Ps3 members do you guys have?

Level 1

Re: PsychoTeddyBears [Cross-Platform][USA] Diamond Division Clan Looking For New Members

in reply to arcaver

We currently have 4 members on the PS3, 2 on PS4, and 5 on Xbox. We roll the 7-11 Pacific Time Zones during the Diamond Wars.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to arcaver

Still looking for more players to join. Feel free to apply! We're looking to get the full War Cry gear, so we need people who will be active and help during the Clan Wars. We play in the 7-11 Pacific Time Zone, 9 pm to 1 am Central Time, during the Clan Wars.

Level 10

Studios