Rebel Ghosts Clan Recruiting

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Rebel Ghosts Clan Recruiting

Hello everybody.  Rebel Ghosts is recruiting!  I just opened this clan and am looking for any number of players.  We will be a competitive clan, but we will have tons of fun as well.  Anyone who has an ok kd, and/or proves to me that they can have fun and play competitively, can be part of the clan.  We will be as active as you guys want the clan to be!  I will be on Xbox 360 probably the whole time Ghosts is out, but anyone on any platform can join.  My IGN is cdawg9er (I know this is a very dumb name but I'm waiting for some money to change it).  Send an application in, or contact me on Xbox and we can talk about getting you into the clan! 

Thanks,

KYRSPEEDY9 (cdawg9er)

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Rebel Ghosts Clan Recruiting

in reply to KYRSPEEDY91

Also, I will be using the Ghosts app once it comes out.  I will be checking and communicating through that very often, so look forward to playing a good amount.

Level 1

in reply to KYRSPEEDY91

Ok, sorry everyone, but my clan is still up and running!  Remember that I'm looking for people that are mature, can have fun, and have an ok kd (preferably .8+).  Sorry for all of the confusion, but I look forward to playing with all of you.

Level 1

in reply to KYRSPEEDY91

YYeah I would like to join my KD is a 1.11 I always love to play competitive I've been in tournaments but I also could be very nice and fun to play with

Level 1

in reply to Josevizca

Ok, great!  I sent you a message with the clan invite, can you please tell me if you got it and if it worked.

Thanks,

KYRSPEEDY9

Level 1

in reply to KYRSPEEDY91

Hey! Im 14 (Not a squeaker) KD is normally around 1.00. Im from New Zealand and i have pre ordered Ghosts. I play for fun and also play competitively. My XBL GT is Kelan HD but I will be changing it very soon. I'd love to join your clan so send me a link via twitter @HeyKelan

Level 1

in reply to KYRSPEEDY91

Bump.

Level 1

in reply to KYRSPEEDY91

Bump.

Level 1

Studios