Should they recognize clans that have maxed out since MW3?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Should they recognize clans that have maxed out since MW3?

It was an answer provided by mwfan55 In another post that reminded me of this and inspired this post. For clans that have stuck together since MW3 hit max level and then in BO2 and maxed that out as well and then to remain together and max out Ghosts. There is no recognition , no calling card, no special color for clan tags, there is nothing. How many clans that have stuck it out and remained together would like some sort of recognition in game . Just something showing that  yes this clan has done it through each installment of clans on cod and achieved maximum level each time. What are your thoughts on this and or ideas of how to recognize the clans for doing this?

Level 75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Should they recognize clans that have maxed out since MW3?

in reply to MindSpazms
Solution
‎19-04-2014 07:46 AM

I think this is a good idea, why not go back further. I know Clans were not an item then like in say, KILLZONE or RESISTANCE. But, a small acknowledgement to loyal Clans would be nice

Level 31
13 REPLIES

in reply to MindSpazms

show me Your max lvl on mw3 show me on BO2, You can't why ? becouse the was deleted all data and whole call of duty elite. So ...  if they will each two years delete that what we fighting for i will stop with clan stuff...

They delete elite becouse new call of dutty aps support more devices ... bulshit (no supoort al pc under ms win 8 is biggest fail ! )

I have a little conversation with OneSword on twitter and i ask when he annonced remowing ELITE what with our hisstorry, many clans have still fight since mw3 and all for nothing ? He's advice - take a screaanshot of your 50lvl on MW3 and BO2...

Joke ?I dont think so ....

Sorry gues i'm non english comunity member (eventual grama fails)

CALL OF DUTY ELITE , MW3 and BO2 DATA gone to late for this ....

Level 3

in reply to jasiorr

On MW3 you got a calling card for being max level as well as an emblem , in BO2 they said we would get stuff for leveling up the clans which quickly disappeared once clan ops started and we didn't get anything to show for it.

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to jasiorr

jasiorr wrote:

show me Your max lvl on mw3 show me on BO2, You can't why ? becouse the was deleted all data and whole call of duty elite. So ...  if they will each two years delete that what we fighting for i will stop with clan stuff...

They delete elite becouse new call of dutty aps support more devices ... bulshit (no supoort al pc under ms win 8 is biggest fail ! )

I have a little conversation with OneSword on twitter and i ask when he annonced remowing ELITE what with our hisstorry, many clans have still fight since mw3 and all for nothing ? He's advice - take a screaanshot of your 50lvl on MW3 and BO2...

Joke ?I dont think so ....

Sorry gues i'm non english comunity member (eventual grama fails)

CALL OF DUTY ELITE , MW3 and BO2 DATA gone to late for this ....

I actually took several screen shots for our records. If questioned on our claim that we have maxed out both MW3 and BO2 I can prove it LOL

Level 18

in reply to MindSpazms
Solution
‎19-04-2014 07:46 AM

I think this is a good idea, why not go back further. I know Clans were not an item then like in say, KILLZONE or RESISTANCE. But, a small acknowledgement to loyal Clans would be nice

Level 31

in reply to MindSpazms

I think a simple solution would be to put a "founded on (date)" on the main Clan Page.  You could do this yourself in the clan motto, although it would be nice if it were listed automatically somewhere else.

Level 23

in reply to jnikoley

Thanks for your input , as always it is appreciated. Looking for something more of an in game acknowledgement not a self proclaimed date where people would have to search for it.

Level 75

in reply to MindSpazms

Understood, and I agree, but if that doesn't happen, there's always the other option.

Level 23

in reply to MindSpazms

Even though Elite is no more, it would be good to see something such as an emblem or patch for those clans that have stayed together and maxed out in all games.

I 'inherited' a failing MW3 clan and due to the nature of the players and way we levelled up doing ops and challenges we never quite managed to max out in MW3 or Black Ops 2, got very close though.

I'm hoping that we can at least max out on Ghosts, as we had a chat and made some changes to the clan, this time we seem to be doing better, but to see others clans who have worked hard be rewarded in some way would be great

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to MindSpazms

It would be nice to have kept everything on elite.  We were very sad to see all our hard work on mw3 and BO2 disappear but unless everyone has proof of maxed levels there's no way IW will give out anything although I'm sure everything is still saved in the system since I still have my calling card for mw3.  I did take a ton of screen shots for our own records to show how much our clan has achieved in the COD community.  Also like josiorr said, it's prob too late for them to give out anything now that they've basically made our clans void in the last two installments of cod.

http://www.clandome.com/profile/2392808/pics/detail/album_id/146231#pid=2620422

Level 2

Studios