Soldiers being able to invite people to clan is ruining the clan Bad idea

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Soldiers being able to invite people to clan is ruining the clan Bad idea

our clan has gone from 42 to 70 in 2 days and we cant figure out who keeps inviting people. its ridiculous!

Please change this back to commander and lieutenants are the only ones who can invite. bout have to delete the clan it so frustrating.\

and we've had this clan since warfare 3.

Level 17
16 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Soldiers being able to invite people to clan is ruining the clan Bad idea

in reply to Robaboa1

I agree 100%.  If I wanted my soldiers to have the capability to invite members, I would have made them officers. Please change this back.

Level 3

in reply to Robaboa1

Im a clan leader and today one of my lieutenants said we have 75 people. Only 1 hour before we had just under 30. THIS IS PAINFULL. 32 OF THEM HAD A K/D UNDER 0.75. I dont know what is going on but working out who's "Clan Worthy" was a hard enough job between me and my lieutenants. THIS NEEDS TO BE PATCHED IMMEDIATELY. WORST IDEA EVER.

Level 1

in reply to Robaboa1

I agree with you all. Worst idea ever COD!! What's the purpose of having a clan if you can't control it.Hey COD here how you can make this issue even worst. Might as well let every soldier be able to kick members from the Clan.

Level 1

in reply to Robaboa1

I believe in the update that is coming this will be reverted back to only the commander and lt commanders able to invite people to the clan.

Level 5

in reply to GodzXPro

Has anyone seen any release notes?  The update to fix it needs to be a game update, not an app update. That's how the soldiers are inviting.... From the game, not the app.

Level 23

in reply to Robaboa1

Also agree! This is making me pull my hair out! There's not much left.

Level 1

in reply to Robaboa1

not going to lie, they really mucked up with that. Last DD clan war we were aiming for a bracket, and it just took 1 person to be invited and it put us in a bracket we didnt want and to make things worse, he didnt play at all and just left on the last day. we placed but would have been much better if we werent put in a bracket shouldnt have been matched with. Being Australian, it doesnt help the fact the brackets get locked during school hours aswell so its not like i could have kicked the extras anyway :/

Level 1

in reply to Robaboa1

We are having this same problem and had to institute a clan rule just to try to stop this. I can usually determine who added a member by looking at the new members friends list. We are very strict about it in our clan, but it would be much easier if you gave us the option to limit who can invite to commanders.    

Level 3

in reply to NeptuneAssassin

How do you look at the new members friends list?

Level 3

Studios