The Clan Bio you submitted contains an inappropriate phrase. Please try again.

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

Highlighted

The Clan Bio you submitted contains an inappropriate phrase. Please try again.

Tried entering some text into the bio field for the clan I'm creating, but apparently it includes an inappropriate phrase.

"IceboltzAu is an Australian clan created for the best of the best. Age or Gender mean nothing, if it means you can bring a competitive aspect to the team. If you're even considering applying for IceBoltzAu, You better be committed soldier! See you on the battlefield, Freeze them in time."

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: The Clan Bio you submitted contains an inappropriate phrase. Please try again.

in reply to TheZone88

My guess would be that you used proper grammar and punctuation.  I can remember in the early days of Elite, commas would often trigger the inappropriate language filter.  They eventually got it fixed but it was quite annoying at the time.  It may very well be something similar this time that is causing the issue.

Level 69

Re: The Clan Bio you submitted contains an inappropriate phrase. Please try again.

in reply to phxs72

sweet, thanks for the response... I wasn't really sure what fixed it or even what the problem was but I deleted the last line and apparently that was good enough to fix it... Gotta love a program that encourages people not to use the right grammar

Level 1

in reply to TheZone88
Level 18

Studios