The Drunken Crew [TDC] 18+ Now Recruiting!

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

The Drunken Crew [TDC] 18+ Now Recruiting!

The Drunken Crew is now recruiting for Call of Duty Ghost on PS4. We are an exclusive clan and only recruit a few times a year! RECRUITMENT CURRENTLY OPEN! so don’t miss out and sign up now!

We are an 18+ casual PS4 clan that are focused on a drama free, tight nit group of people who enjoy a humorous environment while also playing objectives and dominate clan wars! There is always TDC members online to game with! Check us out at www.Thedrunkencrew.com

Level 1
19 REPLIES

Re: The Drunken Crew [TDC] 18+ Now Recruiting!

in reply to Hot5hot41_AMS

Bump!

Level 1

Hey im on ps3 but thought i would just say loving the clan name haha im hanging out me ass right now so very appropriate haha

Level 4

lol bump

Level 1

Hey me and a buddy of mine are interested, we're ages 23 and 21 looking for what you offer. Send us a friend request on ps4 i already signed up for site but didnt see any applications. Our psns are EliteArmyForce and Badlands2010

Level 1

in reply to Badlands20101

You should see application forums up on the top right of the tool bar of the website. But yeah ill add you guys on PSN today

Level 1

Bump!

Level 1

Whaddup.n Cool dude here...laid back and funny....ohh I forgot to meantion im a beast.. KD 2.2+ I can play objective if we " need " to win but for the most part I killwhore dtacking kill streaks to make the match much easier to win and have everyone go positive during the match. I play everything, im alittle rusty on S&D/S&R but HARDCORE IM GOOD. REGULARE CORE IM THE BEST. TDM & DOMINATION ARE MY BITCHES BECAUSE I OWN THEM.... At the moment im in a LVL24 CLAN which shows im not about the lvl and clan hop I just want a fun ACTIVE Clan to play with. Thats all. Im 21 MARRIED AND IN THE ARMY. I play everyday. So if your a ACTIVE CLAN AND I MEAN ACTIVE NOT JUST ACTIVE DURING CLAN WARS I MEAN ALL THE TIME GET AT ME ! PSN : Vurzi-

Level 1

in reply to Vurzidash-

Sign up through the website Vurzi- We are active but we do not play competitively just so you know. Never a dull moment playing with the drunken crew

Level 1

Bump

Level 1

Studios