URGENT - PS4 PLAYERS READ!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Highlighted

Re: RED TAGS - LEVEL 25 - DIAMOND DIVISION - PS3/PS4 CLAN RECRUITING

in reply to WelshMun

Hello, my psn is phopant i play on ps4, my kd is not very good from getting ghillie suit, im not sure what my win loss is, i have been mostly playing solo, im est time i can play as many hours needed for the most part my job is very flexible i have a mic and the cod ap im currently in a clan with friends but they dont play much so im looking for something with more people playing.

Level 1

in reply to WelshMun

i would like to join. im active, have a 1.6 kd, 3d 10h gametime and 5th prestige with ghillie suit. i have friends like me who would like to join aswell. psn=    Buncehhh

Level 1

in reply to WelshMun

Hi,
I would like to join your clan.
My PSN is LiGHTNiNG-NooDLE
My name is Conor and I'm 14. I've played COD's since Black Ops and have experience with them. My current K/D ratio is 1.48, it usually ranges between 1.45-1.155. My current gametime is 16 hours. This is my second account and I have 1 day gametime on my previous account.
I am active during Clan Wars and don't mind having to stay into the morning to contribute to the clan.
I have a headset and the Season Pass.
Thanks for considering me for the clan,
-Conor

Level 1

in reply to WelshMun

My PSN is MNxWILDx I'm very active,  but new to ghosts. Mainly looking for a clan because playing with randoms bores me out of my mind. I'm in it for the long run. My KD is 1.10

Level 1

in reply to WelshMun

Hi my psn id is CLEVERMonkey69 i have around a 1.0 kd i have 6d 12hr gametime i am 7th prestige i have a mic and app im on at this moment

im a very active player i play around 3 to 4 hr a day and more on the weekend i play all the gamemodes

Level 1

in reply to WelshMun

Can I join I have a mic, a 1.36 kd, around a 1.5 win/loss, and I'm 10th prestige and know what its like being in diamond division clan wars

Level 1

in reply to WelshMun

Ps4 name is Caleb_Starr

Level 1

in reply to caleb__starr

I have also sent you an invite, please join as soon as possible so we can get you introduced to our members!

Level 1

Re: RED TAGS - LEVEL 25 - PLATINUM DIVISION - PS3/PS4 CLAN RECRUITING

in reply to WelshMun

Hey

My psn (PS3) name is iSeptic_, it's my new account. I'm from Belgium (but as you can see my English is pretty good) I'm 15 and I am very active on Ghosts and Black Ops 2.

I would love to join your clan, with my accounts combined i have over 40 hours played, my W/L is 0.70 and my K/D is only 1.15, because I just started, but it should grow pretty quickly. I would also really want to participate in some competitive stuff, I know the callouts from all the mlg maps not the other ones :/. This would be my first clan on Ghosts

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it

Level 1

Re: RED TAGS - LEVEL 25 - PLATINUM DIVISION - PS3/PS4 CLAN RECRUITING

in reply to WelshMun

We are looking for people with around 72hours or more in terms of gaming time, KDs above 1.20 will be given an automatic invite if they have played over 100 hours...

Level 1

Studios