[US][Xbox] Join The Bones Brigade Clan Today!

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Re: [US][Xbox] Join The Bones Brigade Clan Today!

in reply to frats74

Bump!

Level 11

in reply to frats74

I am a 22 year old married man, and have been playing call of duty since it first came out when most of you were still in diapers lol. I am A LOT of free time since I don't work. I participate in EVERY clan war and stay up for hours just to get ahead of the competition. I consider myself very good at COD ghosts and any other FPS.

My wife participates in clan wars with me and we are both very involved, competitive, and are prepared to OWN CLAN WARS.

I am looking for additional players who are serious about winning and are involved in clan wars. If you want to be on a clan that is prepared to win, and have a great time doing it, feel free to send me a application or message me on Xbox Live!

Clan Name - Darth G Killas

Gamertag - Darth Garrisen

Level 1

in reply to Darth_Garrisen

Darth_Garrisen wrote:

I am a 22 year old married man, and have been playing call of duty since it first came out when most of you were still in diapers lol.

<Nelson>Ha-ha!</Nelson> I'm older than you!

Darth_Garrisen wrote:

I am A LOT of free time since I don't work. I participate in EVERY clan war and stay up for hours just to get ahead of the competition.

Me too!

Darth_Garrisen wrote:

My wife participates in clan wars with me and we are both very involved, competitive, and are prepared to OWN CLAN WARS.

That's awesome, bro! A very rare woman.

Darth_Garrisen wrote:

I am looking for additional players who are serious about winning and are involved in clan wars. If you want to be on a clan that is prepared to win, and have a great time doing it, feel free to send me a application or message me on Xbox Live!

Clan Name - Darth G Killas

Gamertag - Darth Garrisen

I can't join your Clan since I have a Clan of my own, but I'm sure I'll run into you, your wife and your Clan sometime soon.

Good luck, mate!

Level 11

in reply to frats74

Hi my names Danielle (Yes that's right i'm a girl lol) i have been playing Cod for years now i have a 1.35kd on black ops 2 and i currently have a 1.03kd on black ops ghosts hoping to get it higher in the next few weeks i have just created a clan today and i am looking for serious clan members you must be competitive and want to win but aslo be able to have some fun aswell so if your interested add me on xbox live

Gamertag: dshort360

Clan Name: MBB80

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to frats74

Puts me in this clan? Gamerteg : paiNHeiseN

Level 1

Studios