Veterans Elite

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Veterans Elite

Veterans Elite is a new Call of Duty clan made especially for Ghosts. Current members so far are from the same clan iA. We were level 50 in MW3 after 6 months, unfortunately like many other clans fell by the wayside for Black Ops 2, we only got to level 19. Anyway, Veterans Elite has been setup to provide a place for players who maybe only ever play with 1 or 2 friends, or play solo, but would like the chance to play as a team....myabe you are a competitive player, then you will fit in also. The hope is to have a cross section of the community. We welcome any new members, regardless of skill level, as long as you play and are willing to learn, we'll help you. So give me a shout either here or on XBox. Gamertag XRatedHamster. Twitter @_VeteransElite_ If you cant get me, try Xbox gamertag Sgt Bumwhiskers. Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Level 3
2 REPLIES

Re: Veterans Elite

in reply to foo1sgo1d

II'm looking for a clan that wants to compete and play together as a team.. I have been in a clan before but the leader disbanded clan.. I have preordered ghost for Xbox one.. Check me out on BO2 , BOMMARITO 07  see if I am a good fit... I have no prob trying out.. Thanks

Level 1

Re: Veterans Elite

in reply to BOMMARITO

Nice one dude, where are you from?? I should mention we are all XBox, but hey glad to have new guys on board. I forgot to put in the link to the clan, but here it is. Just hit apply dude, if you're keen to play as you say, we're keen to have you.

Level 3

Studios