WE HAVE NOW STOPPED RECRUITING. THANKS FOR ALL THE RESPONCES AND FEEDBACK WE RECEIVED!

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Recruitment

Highlighted

WE HAVE NOW STOPPED RECRUITING. THANKS FOR ALL THE RESPONCES AND FEEDBACK WE RECEIVED!

(Closed)

Clan Name: Pro Rushers.    

Clan Leader: (Myself)xDubsterz

Clan Members: 20.

Clan Tag: [PRs]

Clan Level: 20.

Clan War Division: Diamond.

--------------------------------------------------

If your an active player and who's interested in helping in clan wars.

Then this clan is perfect for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clan Application.

----------------------------                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Console:

PSN/GT:

Region:

Mic:

Why do you want to join?:

What do you hope to get out of joining?:

How active are you?:

Do you consider yourself a team player?:

Prestige:

Level:

K/D:

W/L:

Playtime:

All questions need to be answered to the best of your ability and to be sent to: Prorushers@outlook.com                                                                                    

? If you fail to send us your application through the email method you may not be contacted.                                                                                                                      

Why should I email@ and not comment down below? ^

? Because it's the most effective way to get our attention and let's us know everything about you as a gamer instead of us asking later on.

Level 3
40 REPLIES

Re: Pro Rushers/Level 20/Diamond Division/PS4/Recruiting.

in reply to xDubsterz

hey mate can i join ur clan just want to play wit a decent clan and rank up k/d at the moment is 1.4

Level 1

in reply to bloodski213

Accepted friend request and sent you clan invite.

Level 3

Re: Pro Rushers/Level 20/Diamond League/PS4/Recruiting.

in reply to xDubsterz

My K/D is currently 0.66 but it is climbing steadily. I play a lot on the weekends and try to get on as often as possible durning the week. If age matters, don't recruit me, but if it doesn't, please consider me.

Level 1

in reply to xDubsterz

I'm a quality player that is worth at least 30 - 40 wins per day (often much more) during Clan Wars and I play every day. I need a team that the majority of the players pull their weight during the Wars. I'm currently on a team of 8 players. I'm the Clan MVP but unfortunately only 2 of us play. During this Clan War, I single handedly captured 5 areas and kept them. During Clan Wars, I'm good for at least 30 - 40 wins (often much more) per day.

I play all of the game modes and constantly monitor the Clan Wars app to make sure I'm holding the areas as well as winning new ones.

I'm also a diverse player in the fact that I have gold sniper rifles, assault rifles and sub machine guns. I play different styles depending on the need.

I'm Prestige 6 in Ghosts and Max Prestige in Black Ops 2.

I can brag about my K/D but during Clan Wars only WINS count. Win big or go home. 

My PS3 Gamer tag is ImBeatingYou

Add me and I'll join. Trust me you won't be sorry.

Level 3

in reply to ImBEATINGyou

We need people that are on PS4 ideally but we have been interested in setting up a PS3 team for quite some time now.

We've just got to find 2 that are on PS3 to start it up.

Up to you.

Level 3

in reply to ImBEATINGyou

One of my good mates on PS3 just said to me he'd join and play with anyone on PS3 within the clan.

Level 3

in reply to xDubsterz

Cool, I'd be happy to represent your clan on PS3. Sign me up.

I can't wait to start winning some clan wars!

Level 3

in reply to ImBEATINGyou

Great, really excited to have you in the clan.

But I can't send you an invite as It says you don't have a cod account...?

Unless you haven't linked it to PSN?

Level 3

in reply to xDubsterz

I noticed that you sent a few messages with no content. I'm guessing you sent the invites via your PS4. I'll have to log on via the Call of Duty app and apply to your clan through the app.

I'll do it first thing in the morning.

Level 3

Studios