We need hours played or games played for clan wars. This will give the commander better control or their clan.

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

We need hours played or games played for clan wars. This will give the commander better control or their clan.

We all have been in clans that have had 60 or even hundreds of clan members. If Commanders know who played by hours or by how many games a member has played during a Clan War. Commanders would have better control over it's members. He would be rid of the players that are not contributing to the goal.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: We need hours played or games played for clan wars. This will give the commander better control or their clan.

in reply to Ssgtusmc30

I Totally agree with this. I'm a commander and I go through a roster after each clan war to rid some inactives. It would be easier if i could just look at hours each member had put in, maybe how many wins they earned too.

Level 2

Re: We need hours played or games played for clan wars. This will give the commander better control or their clan.

in reply to Ssgtusmc30

HI my gt is zombie hero I am on xbox one my kd is a 1.08 I am looking for a diamond division clan I am a very active player and I am very committed

Level 1

in reply to Ssgtusmc30

Yes, we need to know who in our clan is playing regularly, who has stopped playing (last played), stats per game time (K/D, W/L, Average Score, etc), % of time in each game mode, etc. Anything that clan leaders really need to know for managing their clan as well as knowing who to accept into their clan. With the change to Ghosts, we lost most of those stats and that is very unfortunate.

Level 33

in reply to Ssgtusmc30

I normally check & document total time played each week & keep the stats in a spreadsheet. I also check time played & wins on the console Tuesday night before the clan war & again Sunday night by going to leader boards & selecting clan weekly stats. It's not exact numbers but it gives me a good idea as to who is playing during clan wars & shows time devoted & wins. I have a small clan & most are on the same platform so it's not too time consuming but it would be nice if they'd offer more stats & a way for us to manage better. Not only to trim the fat, but also to recognize the efforts of our members. 

Level 4

in reply to Ssgtusmc30

For now, the best option is check the leaderboards for points, select "monthly", and "clan" for filters, and it will give you a pretty good idea who is active.  The weekly filter is not much use, as it seems to reset Sunday, from what I can tell.

Level 23

Studios