What about West coast Cairo? We got 4 hrs to play! You're saying only 4th had a chance at War Cry if war wasn't cut by 66%

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

What about West coast Cairo? We got 4 hrs to play! You're saying only 4th had a chance at War Cry if war wasn't cut by 66%

We finished 5th on Saturday leading the charge on 3 nodes. We would of capped those 3 nodes Sunday and moved into 3rd if not 2nd and got our War Cry camo.

We were ready Friday and Sunday only to have our time wasted by Beach Head Studio once again.

I'm sure Activision will make sure Beach Head Studio and John Linden pay the price for their incompetence. 

I will not be buying any of the new micro items in protest of Beach Head Studio wasting my friends and I's time this weekend and I suggest anyone who feels as cheated as I do do the same.

Level 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: What about West coast Cairo? We got 4 hrs to play! You're saying only 4th had a chance at War Cry if war wasn't cut by 66%

in reply to kike4p
Solution
‎25-02-2014 08:39 AM

War Cry through 4th looks like the final verdict, even for West Coast.

I'm sure my disappointment doesn't compare to the embarrassment and lost credibility of Beach Head Studio and John Linden.

Their app is flawed, the clan wars have had more hiccups than a 1950's drunk and their Twitter account is manned by an idiot.

Level 2
8 REPLIES

Re: What about West coast Cairo? We got 4 hrs to play! You're saying only 4th had a chance at War Cry if war wasn't cut by 66%

in reply to Flyno52

Pray tell how leading the charge on Saturday would have helped on Sunday? Each day it resets back to the Feds holding it all and you have zero caps towards the nodes. Thus your argument is completely I'll founded.

Level 4

in reply to SLAYER2291

SLAYER2291 wrote:

Each day it resets back to the Feds holding it all and you have zero caps towards the nodes.

Untrue... The only reset was in the value of the node - to original value...

For example - we capped HC TDM worth 34 points ( the node if taken was now worth 30 ) on Saturday. At the end of our four hour block we still held it and received an additional 34 points. Sunday - we still had the node worth 34 points. There was no Fed clan reset...

Diamond Division Clan Wars Special Rules

To OP... I know it sucks with time wasted... BUT... Every clan in your division had the same amount of time to play....

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to Wistle1

whistle is right about the reset.

Level 6

in reply to SLAYER2291

I don't blame you for getting that wrong though as Beach Head Studio Tweeted that that was the case and later apologized for the misinformation. They also Tweeted that once you qualify and opt in to Diamond Division you will automatically receive the patch for the Bronze-Platinum war which was untrue because we opted in before Antarctica and got nothing.

Level 2

in reply to Flyno52

from what I seen those rules are only for east coast bracket

Level 1

in reply to kike4p
Solution
‎25-02-2014 08:39 AM

War Cry through 4th looks like the final verdict, even for West Coast.

I'm sure my disappointment doesn't compare to the embarrassment and lost credibility of Beach Head Studio and John Linden.

Their app is flawed, the clan wars have had more hiccups than a 1950's drunk and their Twitter account is manned by an idiot.

Level 2

in reply to Flyno52

I can confirm Wistle's information. Clan Wars rules apply across the board for each respective division beit Bronze-Platinum OR Diamond. They do however change from war to war I've noticed as the support staff see changes that need to be made to balance & create fairness.

Level 5

in reply to Anon_O_P_S

I've answered my own question.

Thank You.

Level 2

Studios