What is the Call of duty ghosts clan website called?

Call of Duty Ghosts Clans Discussions

What is the Call of duty ghosts clan website called?

Does anyone know what the call of duty ghosts clan website is called please?

I cannot find a link to it. Is there even one. Please post link.

Level 5
15 REPLIES

Re: What is the Call of duty ghosts clan website called?

in reply to realjoker

I've been looking for it too.  Said it was to be available 11/5/2013.  Chances are it's not ready yet, and that's understandable.  It would be nice if they'd let us know that though.

Level 3

in reply to Stosh_Cowski1

I don't understand why they could not just have integrated it into elite and improve the elite. Why create a new one. Bad decision making. I dont understand what is going on. Were are we competing. Elite, league play or ghosts clan. What the hell is going on.

Add ghosts clan to the elite and improve on it. Remove league play and make cod elite the only and number one source for competing. Why do we have to keep jumping from one service to the other every year. FIX UP.

Now we will all have to start all over again. What happens to all our elite achievements. This is elite all over again. They say it's coming, it comes, it does not work, everyone goes mad, Everyone asks for a refund, Activision says Ghosts clan is free, Activision and Infinity ward gets reported to Watch dogs, We all buy a PS4 and play Watch dogs.

Elite has improved over the last 2 years. Keep improving it. Don't start a new one.

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

I can understand why they would make a new system (Elite had a LOT of issues) but at the same time I can agree that it would have been nice if they would have just fixed and enhanced what they already had. Clans have gone a totally differerent route with Ghosts though and that is likely a reason for this change.

You don't have to start all over again. Your roster still carries over. Your old clan is still there with it's progress. Your elite achievements (I assume you mean like hitting level 50) still exist, they just aren't tied to the new clan. I agree that this should have been tied together somehow.

You said "Elite has improved over the last 2 years". I'm not sure what Elite service you have been using but they didn't even touch it in the last year so there has been 0 improvements since BO2 came out. It had a lot of potential, but failed miserably with BO2.

Level 33

in reply to realjoker

I agree with you bro!

Why not integrate Ghosts with the Elite?

Stupid Activision!

Level 1

in reply to Stosh_Cowski1

It WOULD be nice wouldn't it!

Level 1

in reply to realjoker

I believe it is http://clans.callofduty.com. The website portion is either not going to exist or is not ready (I've heard both). No word on when we can expect to see something non-mobile.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

That is all am saying. I am getting fed up with all these changes. They should just build and improve on the Elite. The next call of duty game will probably be Black ops 3 and will also probably have it's own clan service. All we need is one for all call of duty game for clans and competition. I don't understand how Activision does not see the logic.

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

I don't think BO3 will create yet another service. They will utilize (hopefully) the one that Ghosts is using. They do see logic in it, but it was build around a different premise and was a very buggy system. They probably had to make the choice of trying to fix an old system or build a new system that worked well on all mobile devices, works on a website (hopefully), and works in-game. The first one probably wasn't built with all that in mind. The cleanest solution for them was likely to start over and learn from their many, many mistakes from Elite. Yes, it is more of an inconvenience on our end but ultimately it should be much better (for example, clan ops are gone which is good since they were only for a 3 hour timeframe that ended up int he middle of the morning for some people. Now, you just play whenever you can and you are helping your clan. That provides a much better clan experience and I'm all for it.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

LifeSong1 wrote:

I believe it is http://clans.callofduty.com. The website portion is either not going to exist or is not ready (I've heard both). No word on when we can expect to see something non-mobile.

Yeah...found that no issues.  Tell me where I access my clan information?  That's our dilemma.

Level 3

Studios